CurlTalk

seborrheic dermatitis

lazy loopslazy loops Posts: 8,792Registered Users
If your baby had this on any part of his/her body, what did you use to get rid of it?

Comments

• DarkAngelDarkAngel Posts: 2,671Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    Mostly only on his scalp. We used Calendula Oil by Weleda after rubbing up as much as we could with a soft brush like thing. I can't remember when it finally went away.
    image.php?type=2&o=5&c=1&date=2009-10-07&babyname=Sebastian

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind." -- Theodor Seuss Geisel
  • lazy loopslazy loops Posts: 8,792Registered Users
    OK.

Here's my dilemma. I have the junk between my eyebrows & on the sides of my nostrils, behind & inside the bottom of my ears & in my navel. :oops: It showed up in the 90s, disappeared, then came back worse than ever a few years ago.

The doc I saw last year around this time for my problem gave me Elidel but I'm pretty sure that gave me zits behind & inside my ears & beside my nose, where I don't break out.

I'm now on Retin-A for some lines, & zits around the chin. I'm hoping it helps keep away the "cradle crap", but just in case it doesn't, I'm on the hunt for ideas. And I figure, what better place to look & ask but here. ;)