Frizz!

So here's what I did today (after a much needed trim) to end up with a nice helmet of frizz over my hair...
I got my hair wet with warm water (with a cup) and put conditioner on the roots. I rinsed that out with the cup and then applied the rest of the conditioner to the length of my hair. For the final rinse, I used cool water and i combed through it with my fingers. I put Pantene Curl gel through my hair, blow dried it with a ceramic diffuser with my head upside down for volume. Then I added a very little mousse, blew dry it just a little more and left it a little damp to air dry the rest of the way. For the most part I LOVE the results in comparison to how loose my curls were before they are much tighter now. However, I have a good amount of frizz that I didn't have before. I don't know if it's the cut, the diffuser, the product or too much blow drying or not enough? I would be grateful for any tips though. What do you do to eliminate frizz?! Thanks!

Comments

• Riot CrrlRiot Crrl Registered Users Posts: 3,135
    What variable(s) has changed besides the cut? Did you use the same products and diffuse the same amount of time as you did before the cut? How's the weather?
  • CuriousgirlgeCuriousgirlge Registered Users Posts: 95
    I changed my product to Pantene from FX Curls Up. I just bought the diffuser and it was the first time I used it... maybe I overused it. The weather is FREEZING. So much frizz gaaaah!
  • JamieVJamieV Registered Users Posts: 158
    I notice with myself, the colder it is, the more frizz I get. Did it get colder than usual? You mentioned it was freezing....
    2c thick, heavy waves. Started CG (lo poo) in July '07. before that I straightened it and used hot rollers for years. pw wavy

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file