CurlTalk

Crazy labor dreams

geekygeeky Posts: 4,995Registered Users
I knwo I am in the home stretch because I suddenly started nesting and have been having dreams about labor. Last night I dreamt that RedCatWaves was my doula. Hee.
To Trenell, MizKerri and geeky:
I pray none of you ever has to live in a communist state.

Geeky is my hero. She's the true badass. The badass who doesn't even need to be a badass. There aren't enough O's in cool to describe her.

Comments

• RedCatWavesRedCatWaves Posts: 31,258Registered Users
    geeky wrote: »
    I knwo I am in the home stretch because I suddenly started nesting and have been having dreams about labor. Last night I dreamt that RedCatWaves was my doula. Hee.

I'm honored. :)

I used to have labor dreams...sometimes I still do. The best part is that labor never hurts in my dreams.
  • KaiaKaia Posts: 8,815Registered Users
    That's awesome! :lol:

My labor dreams didn't hurt either, and afterwards I could never understand why everyone made such a big deal out of it. After my real labor, I understood.

I had one really crazy dream where the baby was a girl, and DH wouldn't agree on any of my girl names. I was really mad b/c they were ones he had liked earlier. Then I couldn't find my baby when I came to the hospital to pick it up. It turned out that the hospital had mislabeled my baby with a different name. I even remember the name, it was Catherine Morris. I figured out that it was my baby by the credit card receipt. Don't ask. :lol: It had the correct date and time of birth (12/12 at 6:28 pm) and I remember we paid on the Discover card. I can't believe that I still remember all those details. It was a very vivid dream.
    *Poster formerly known as Bailey422*

Here's all you have to know about men and women: women are crazy, men are stupid. And the main reason women are crazy is that men are stupid. ~ George Carlin
  • velvet pawsvelvet paws Posts: 1,250Registered Users
    Ooh, Bailey - you got a cashback bonus with your baby when you use Discover card.

In my dreams, my labor didn't hurt either. My husband used to dream about our baby a lot and he says that Lucas looks a lot like the baby he dreamed about it. Freaky.
    3A / 2B / 2C wavicelli

.png

.png
  • PoPo Posts: 2,607Registered Users
    Bailey422 wrote: »
    That's awesome! :lol:

My labor dreams didn't hurt either, and afterwards I could never understand why everyone made such a big deal out of it. After my real labor, I understood.

I had one really crazy dream where the baby was a girl, and DH wouldn't agree on any of my girl names. I was really mad b/c they were ones he had liked earlier. Then I couldn't find my baby when I came to the hospital to pick it up. It turned out that the hospital had mislabeled my baby with a different name. I even remember the name, it was Catherine Morris. I figured out that it was my baby by the credit card receipt. Don't ask. :lol: It had the correct date and time of birth (12/12 at 6:28 pm) and I remember we paid on the Discover card. I can't believe that I still remember all those details. It was a very vivid dream.

That's my deceased grandmother's name. She got sick in December 5 years ago. She died exactly 5 years ago this month. Creepy!
    3c/4a
  • Brown_Eyed_GirlBrown_Eyed_Girl Posts: 1,353Registered Users
    I dreamed a couple months ago that I was in labor. I don't remember if it hurt in my dream, but it made me so dizzy that I couldn't stand up or walk....

Geeky, what is nesting making you do?