SUGGESTION pretty please with sugar on top!!

mrs.deedlemrs.deedle Posts: 28Registered Users
Hi Gretchen!!

I hope you are the right person to make this suggestion to.. first let me tell you how much I enjoy the site... and I love participating in the curltalk!! icon_smile.gif icon_smile.gif icon_smile.gif

I was wondering can you please place a Bulletin Board on the Curltalk for "curly get togethers" for curlies who are trying to plan get togethers. The reason I think this would be a great idea is because I know of a lot of curlies (me especially) who are trying to get regional meetings together and when I post information on the non-hair board or on the hair board I always lose the post and have to search for ever to find it and Bump it.. icon_rolleyes.gif I think it would be easier to have a BB then people can get information on get together's going on in their area.

icon_biggrin.gif Thanks, deedle #5830
This is my simple religion. There is no need for temples; no need for complicated philosophy. Our own brain, our own heart is our temple; the philosophy is kindness." ~Dalai Lama

Comments

• apokolipsapokolips Posts: 12Registered Users
    Yeah, I'm having my birthday party to Dave & Busters in Houston this April, and the whole board is invited. It would be nice to have a standing invitation rather than starting a reminder thread in mid-March. I think a "calendar of events" would be a great idea.
    Burn Rourk
  • mrs.deedlemrs.deedle Posts: 28Registered Users
    bumping so gretchen will read!!!

deedle icon_biggrin.gif
    This is my simple religion. There is no need for temples; no need for complicated philosophy. Our own brain, our own heart is our temple; the philosophy is kindness." ~Dalai Lama
  • GretchenGretchen Administrator Posts: 10,840Moderators Curl Virtuoso
    Sorry for the delay...sure, I can do that. Check back in a day or two and remind me if I haven't done it by then.

Gretchen
    NaturallyCurly.com co-founder
    3A

You are beautiful!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file