Issues!

I totally think RAB is Regalus, but if you look at #5 when Harry and Sirius are talking about Sirius's family the wall hanging family tree thing doesn't show a middle name. Wouldn't you think that it would say "Regalus SOmethig Black"? That's my only thought.

I also thnk that Ginny will go with Harry and the other DA members despite everyone, especially Harry, trying to stop her. And somehow in the final baattle between good and evil someone very close to HArry will die and thus anger him into finishing the job, not that he doesn't have enough reason for vengence.

Someone said that D needed to die. I say Bullhockey. D could have stayed around in an advisory situation. D's death was compleatly a waste of paper an kinda think that JKR just needed a shocker and D's death was the only thing she could think of. I dunno. Maybe there will be some great reason in numero 7. There'd better be. Grrrrr. Honestly I'm still in shock.
CurlyCarli

Shoot for the moon and even if you miss you'll still be among the stars.
-Unknown

Comments

• curly_princesscurly_princess Registered Users Posts: 360
    I'm not sure you noticed or not, but there is a thread already on HBP... http://naturallycurly2.com/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=55679 We love to see you join the discussion over there! :)

Also, your thread has spoilers so you should add that to the title.
    3a/b, fine hair... with a mind of its own!
    PW- frenchfries

Your hair, it's everywhere. Screaming infidelities, taking its wear.
  • JoshGroban'sRockin'CurlsJoshGroban'sRockin'Curls Registered Users Posts: 54
    Ooops! Okay I am totaly blind. I thought I put this on the thread and have been trying to find the post. :oops:
    CurlyCarli

Shoot for the moon and even if you miss you'll still be among the stars.
    -Unknown
  • spring21spring21 Registered Users Posts: 4
    I totally think RAB is Regalus, but if you look at #5 when Harry and Sirius are talking about Sirius's family the wall hanging family tree thing doesn't show a middle name.

Sure sounds like good times! Great job man, I wish I could do exactly that right now...

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file