CurlTalk

Bruschetta anyone??

curlaciouscurlacious Posts: 69Registered Users
I went to this restaurant and totally fell in love with their bruschetta! I swear, I could eat it all day every day (if I could do so without destroying my health). :lol: Anyway, my point: does anyone have a good bruschetta recipe? TIA
curly,coily modified CG, Nexxus Exxtra Gel,Elucence MBC, honey, HE SMU, DevaCurl B'Leave-in, Camellia oil, Burt's bee's shampoo bar, Cure Care conditioner, Shique Herbal conditioner.

Comments

• lovewsoullovewsoul Posts: 4Registered Users
    Well I love bruschetta myself. From what I learned in school about bruschetta, it's bascially anything you like, so to speak. What you would need is baguette from the store. What I like is very simple: sliced tomato, piece of parm or mozz cheese, fresh basil, and balsamic vinegar. Oh yeah and some extra virgin olive oil. I like to put mine under a broiler to melt the chesse or just eat it like that.

There are many variations to it all. If you haven't already, look here
    /home/leaving?target=http%3A%2F%2Fitalian.allrecipes.com%2Fdirectory%2F4660.asp" class="Popup and you should find something that satisfy your taste.
  • curlaciouscurlacious Posts: 69Registered Users
    Thanks! I can almost taste it now...MMMM :lol:
    curly,coily modified CG, Nexxus Exxtra Gel,Elucence MBC, honey, HE SMU, DevaCurl B'Leave-in, Camellia oil, Burt's bee's shampoo bar, Cure Care conditioner, Shique Herbal conditioner.