Phat Hair

missy60missy60 Registered Users Posts: 351
I just receive this today and Im real curious because this doesnt seem to be the same product I ordered. Im not really that great with ingredients but maybe you can help me figure it

ingredients on can
water purified, isopentane, VP/va copolymer, isobutane, oleth-20, peg-12 dimethicone, ppg 12-peg65 lanolin oil, carbomer, sodium hydroxide, tetrosodium edta, benzophenone-3, methyparaben, fragrance, benzyl salicylate, citonellol, coumeria lilial, linalool, lyral, methyl lonone gamma

ingredient list from curlmart
INGREDIENTS: Sage oil tea: a gentle mixture that makes the hair flexible and creates and glowing shine. Soy lecithin: a spreading agent that creates manageability. Lavender oil: a moisture that penetrates and remains within the hair shaft, creating body and shine. With: botanical extracts of: Hawaiian ginger, banana leaves, coconut, lemongrass, papaya leaves, passion fruit, raspberry, sandalwood, sea kelp, and watercress, PVP/VA copolymer, pentane, N-Butane, benzophenone-3, superoxide disumtase (and) soy lecithin, panthenol, dimethcone copolyol, tetrasodium EDTA, carbomer 940, sodium hydroxide, methylparaben, fragrance

Comments

• missy60missy60 Registered Users Posts: 351
    Im really interested in a reply to this question I did purchase this product because of several of the ingredients listed on Curl Mart.
  • GretchenGretchen Administrator Moderators Posts: 10,840 Curl Virtuoso
    Well, hm. What missy posted above is indeed what's on the can. I'm trying to figure out where we got what we had on CurlMart. I don't know if they changed the ingreds, or we we just screwed up or what. I'll let you know when I find something out.

Gretchen
    NaturallyCurly.com co-founder
    3A

You are beautiful!
  • GretchenGretchen Administrator Moderators Posts: 10,840 Curl Virtuoso
    And, of course, email Shelly ([email protected]) if you want to return the product. We'll take care of shipping costs because it's our mistake, of course.

I'm very sorry!

Gretchen
    NaturallyCurly.com co-founder
    3A

You are beautiful!
    Thank you so much for you help I have sent her an email.
    I emailed Shelly on the 7th and havent heard back from her yet. Oh well I guess Im stuck with this product.
  • Shelly FontanaShelly Fontana Registered Users Posts: 253
    Hi Missy,

I am very sorry I did not receive your email asking to return the Phat Hair. Please send me another email at [email protected] or give me a call 888.249.9250. We will be happy to take the product back and issue a refund.

Thank you,
    Shelly
    Shelly Fontana
    Thanks I will give you a call sometime today. I just want to add that in case anyone reading this got the wrong idea I have always got exceptional service at CurlMart. I have placed several orders for myself and my dad (he has scalp issues and uses JC no poo) and I have always received excellent customer service.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file