Storing clothes

caresscaress Posts: 32Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
I was wondering how most people store clothes that can be worn more than once before washing. My problem is that I'm always cold and the air conditioning seems to be on year round at my office. So sweaters are pretty much all I wear. I refuse to wash or dry clean them all each time I wear them. I was wondering how you deal with this--sweaters or otherwise. I lay a lot of my clothes on a chair or on one side of my bed but there has to be a better way.
type 4a/b

"People demand freedom of speech to make up for the freedom of thought which they avoid."
- Soren Aabye Kierkegaard (1813-1855)

Comments

• RedCatWavesRedCatWaves Posts: 31,258Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    Isn't that what the handlebars on treadmills are for??? That's where I keep mine...
  • nynaeve77nynaeve77 Posts: 7,135Registered Users Curl Novice
    I just hang them back up or throw them on the back of my computer chair.
    "Maybe Lucy's right. Of all the Charlie Browns in the world, you're the Charlie Browniest."--Linus, A Charlie Brown Christmas

My fotki: http://public.fotki.com/nynaeve77/
    Password: orphanannie
  • PartyHairPartyHair Posts: 7,713Registered Users
    I hang them back up.
    *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Rock on with your bad self.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Be excellent to each other. ~ Abraham Lincoln

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
  • CurliLocksCurliLocks Posts: 10,573Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    I fold them nicely and set them in the corner by my bed.
    SF Bay Area, CA * "The Angel-Goddess-Guru of Haircoloring" :D
    3b/c/a mix. medium texture, low porosity
    My Motto: Strand Test! some hair pics
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] -- gone, but never forgotten.
  • cymprenicympreni Posts: 9,609Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    I usually keep one on the couch or by my chair. And the rest usually piled up on my dresser.
  • DarkAngelDarkAngel Posts: 2,671Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    The top of my dresser is where I usually put them. I am trying to be better and hang everything back up in the closet. I know what's been worn more than once so I can usually remember to get it cleaned after the next wear. If you can't remember, maybe you could make a separate area in your closet for them.
    image.php?type=2&o=5&c=1&date=2009-10-07&babyname=Sebastian

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind." -- Theodor Seuss Geisel
  • caresscaress Posts: 32Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    Thanks. I keep mine in a pile on my bed or hang them back up. I guess that's pretty normal after all.
    type 4a/b

"People demand freedom of speech to make up for the freedom of thought which they avoid."
    - Soren Aabye Kierkegaard (1813-1855)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file