CSI premiere-spoilers...maybe

shellibeanshellibean Posts: 4,500Registered Users
Okay, so I am not sure if I get CSI before everyone or after evreyone or if we are even on the same season! But anyhoo~ last night I watched the season premiere where Sarah is caught in the turned over car and then lost in the desert! WOW. I was crying and freaking out (I'm a loser)! So, i thought it was so sweet how when she came to and saw Grissom's name tag, she felt safe. Well, I felt like she felt safe anyway... I felt safe for her!
A closed mind is a wonderful thing to lose.

"...you could have a turd on your head and no one would notice."~Subbrock

"I had an imaginary puppy, but my grandpa ate him."~Bailey

Comments

• anonnymouseanonnymouse Posts: 1,340Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    That was our season-premiere in September. Wasn't that a great episode? I loved the end, too, where she saw his nametag. :D
    7931.gif7932.gif7933.gifUntitled-vi.png
  • CurlyinColoradoCurlyinColorado Posts: 3,093Registered Users
    Tonight's CSI is a rerun...:cry:
    2b/3a.
  • WileE-DeadWileE-Dead Banned Posts: 24,963Banned Users Curl Neophyte
    shelli, don't feel bad...I'm still trying to catch up on CSI: Miami... :blob7:
    0004.gif

Ever since the sports thread wars I have sensed a special connection between [edit] & Wile. Like the connection oil has to water. I almost can't speak of it. Wait....my eyes are misting. ~asq
    Let’s just stay together and tell the world to kiss our ass. ~P

• KaiaKaia Posts: 8,815Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    Yup, that's an old episode. We on this side of the pond are now out of new CSI episodes because of the writer's strike. :(
    *Poster formerly known as Bailey422*

Here's all you have to know about men and women: women are crazy, men are stupid. And the main reason women are crazy is that men are stupid. ~ George Carlin

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file