Noob in Cincinnati

STiGirlSTiGirl Posts: 5Registered Users
Hi everyone!

I'm so grateful to have found a site that "deals" with curly hair drama!

I'm a 3b and I've just fired my latest hairstylist for getting too close to my hubby! She wasn't very good at cutting my hair, but it was free!

Now that I'm free of her... gotta find me a new stylist that actually enjoys natural curls!!!

Thank you for this site! I look forward to chatting with everyone!:occasion9:

Comments

• goldygoldy Posts: 5,463Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    Welcome :)
    Poodlehead wrote:
    Ah, it all makes sense now. Goldy is the puppet master! :lol:
  • echokittenechokitten Posts: 1,751Registered Users
    Welcome fellow Cincinnati curly!
    Cincinnati Ohio>>>Coarse protein sensitive 3a, Jessicurl WDT as a leave in, Biotera gel, White Boots, PW= coffeecurls

"Man tries to exaggerate what nature has given him," Charles Darwin (1809-1882).

"Nothing makes a woman more beautiful than the belief that she is beautiful." -Sophia Loren
  • STiGirlSTiGirl Posts: 5Registered Users
    echokitten wrote: »
    Welcome fellow Cincinnati curly!

Where do you go to get your hair cut/styled???
  • echokittenechokitten Posts: 1,751Registered Users
    Well I haven't had a hair cut/trim in a very long time(like years) because I'm lazy and I'm growing waist length hair. But when I did, I used to go to Nicole @ Jennifers on the Hyde Park Square, next to the Fire Dept. But it's now called :Christopher Marcus Salon

513-321-4271 2729 Erie Ave, Cincinnati, OH 45208

But I don't know if she's there anymore, because it's been a really long time since I've been. Ask for Nicole Robinson. If she's not there let me know (pm me) and I'll find out what salon she is working and I'll get that info.
    Cincinnati Ohio>>>Coarse protein sensitive 3a, Jessicurl WDT as a leave in, Biotera gel, White Boots, PW= coffeecurls

"Man tries to exaggerate what nature has given him," Charles Darwin (1809-1882).

"Nothing makes a woman more beautiful than the belief that she is beautiful." -Sophia Loren
  • JamieVJamieV Posts: 158Registered Users
    Welcome from another curly Ohioan or shall I say..a wavy Ohioan...
    2c thick, heavy waves. Started CG (lo poo) in July '07. before that I straightened it and used hot rollers for years. pw wavy

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file