newb here saying hi

smileykimsmileykim Posts: 3Registered Users
Hi everyone:hello2:, I am so excited to have found that there are actually people out there like me:lol:. I use to really hate my hair but as I am getting older I really am starting to love it. I think that I am a 3a but the more and more I read I think I am about a 3b, I will post a pic soon when I get a good one of a good hair day. I look forward in reading everyones ideas.

• BamaCurlyQBamaCurlyQ Posts: 213Registered Users
    You are going to learn a lot! I've been on here for a little over a month and have comepletely changed everything that has to do with how I take care of my hair!!!
    Very Curly and Thick hair.
    I think I have medium hair with normal to high porosity. And I need all the moisture I can get!!

Currently using:

C: Curl Junkie Curl Assurance Smoothing
    S: Ouidad CQ/Pureology Hydrate

LI: AG Fast Food

Stylers: AG Re:coil (super soak), then CIAB and some CHS CK on top.

**trying CCCC & Beuticurls LI

Style: scrunch and finger curl where I see the hair is not clumping well. Diffuse.
  • smileykimsmileykim Posts: 3Registered Users
    Thanks i have learned more and more every time I long on. Thanks!!!
  • GettinControlGettinControl Posts: 828Registered Users
    Hi and welcome!
    3a/b medium/coarse combo(w/some fine strands), normal porosity, normal elasticity(strong)
    Komaza analysis 2015: medium to coarse combo(some fine strands), normal porosity, strong elasticity, healthy hair
    Goosefootprints 2013: moderately coarse with some medium; low porosity at roots, normal thru shaft, porous ends, normal elasticity
  • LadyNoaLadyNoa Posts: 320Registered Users
    hi smileykim! welcome!
    Hairtype: 3A/3B
    Co-Wash: Enliven (Raspberry)
    Conditioning: Nubian Heritage Conditioner, Enliven , KCKT
    Leave In: Shea Butter Leave In, Mixed Chicks, (trying) GDLI
    Styling: L'Oreal Invisi FX gel, Blended Cutie Down and Out Styles,Jessicurl RR & CCSS, CK, (trying) Pink Boots & KY(waiting for CK to arrive)
    Currently: Experimenting.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file