We’d like your help getting CurlTalk back on its feet!

By participating on CurlTalk — posting, commenting, liking — in the next few weeks, you will automatically be entered to win amazing prizes.

Our latest winner is Savagegirl!

CurlyCanadian, Bomega and EllaJ have also won wonderful prizes! Will you be next? Post, like, comment, GET ACTIVE and help us get CurlTalk ENERGIZED again!

Learn more!

newb here saying hi

smileykimsmileykim Posts: 3Registered Users
Hi everyone:hello2:, I am so excited to have found that there are actually people out there like me:lol:. I use to really hate my hair but as I am getting older I really am starting to love it. I think that I am a 3a but the more and more I read I think I am about a 3b, I will post a pic soon when I get a good one of a good hair day. I look forward in reading everyones ideas.

Comments

• BamaCurlyQBamaCurlyQ Posts: 213Registered Users
    You are going to learn a lot! I've been on here for a little over a month and have comepletely changed everything that has to do with how I take care of my hair!!!
    Very Curly and Thick hair.
    3a/b.
    I think I have medium hair with normal to high porosity. And I need all the moisture I can get!!

Currently using:

C: Curl Junkie Curl Assurance Smoothing
    S: Ouidad CQ/Pureology Hydrate

LI: AG Fast Food

Stylers: AG Re:coil (super soak), then CIAB and some CHS CK on top.

**trying CCCC & Beuticurls LI

Style: scrunch and finger curl where I see the hair is not clumping well. Diffuse.
  • smileykimsmileykim Posts: 3Registered Users
    Thanks i have learned more and more every time I long on. Thanks!!!
  • GettinControlGettinControl Posts: 828Registered Users
    Hi and welcome!
    3a/b medium/coarse combo(w/some fine strands), normal porosity, normal elasticity(strong)
    Komaza analysis 2015: medium to coarse combo(some fine strands), normal porosity, strong elasticity, healthy hair
    Goosefootprints 2013: moderately coarse with some medium; low porosity at roots, normal thru shaft, porous ends, normal elasticity
  • LadyNoaLadyNoa Posts: 320Registered Users
    hi smileykim! welcome!
    Hairtype: 3A/3B
    Co-Wash: Enliven (Raspberry)
    Conditioning: Nubian Heritage Conditioner, Enliven , KCKT
    Leave In: Shea Butter Leave In, Mixed Chicks, (trying) GDLI
    Styling: L'Oreal Invisi FX gel, Blended Cutie Down and Out Styles,Jessicurl RR & CCSS, CK, (trying) Pink Boots & KY(waiting for CK to arrive)
    Currently: Experimenting.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file