Dr Phil - ARRRGHHH!

xcptnlxcptnl Posts: 15,678Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
Ok..he is apologizing all over the news about his Britney thing - but why is he even on TV talking about what he didnt do??? He should keep his mouth shut/zipped!!
Central Massachusetts

One good reason to only maintain a small circle of friends is that three out of four murders are committed by people who know the victim. ~George Carlin~

In regards to Vagazzling: They just want to get into the goods without worrying about getting scratched up by fake crystals. ~spring1onu~

Comments

• FreeCurlsFreeCurls Posts: 4,408Registered Users
    because he's an attention whore.
    [FONT=&quot]Sterling Cooper Draper Pryce & FreeCurls[/FONT]

• xcptnlxcptnl Posts: 15,678Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    I an in the other room from the TV and I hear him say -I am going to take the high road and not talk about it - uhhhh..stupidhead you are on the View talking about it!!!!! I want to throw the TV but it's not the TV's fault.
    Central Massachusetts

One good reason to only maintain a small circle of friends is that three out of four murders are committed by people who know the victim. ~George Carlin~

In regards to Vagazzling: They just want to get into the goods without worrying about getting scratched up by fake crystals. ~spring1onu~
  • SnarlsSnarls Posts: 2,537Registered Users
    I wouldn't want to be in HIS shoes. Oprah is Not Pleased.

He will know her wrath.
    formerly Castella
    (my dogs aren't snarly, my hair is)
  • YomYom Posts: 1,146Registered Users Curl Novice
    I agree with freecurls

attention%20whore3.jpg
    3A/B-ish BSL thick hair
    Modified CG since 08/10/2007
    http://public.fotki.com/Curly-Y/ (updated september 6)
    pw: currrly
  • younggrasshopperyounggrasshopper Posts: 422Registered Users
    Yomini wrote: »
    I agree with freecurls

attention%20whore3.jpg

I just had terrible mental images of Dr. Phil wearing that and doing that. Thanks.
    HCC + Kenra Condish + Biotera Gel and Leave In + diffusing = beautiful 3A spirals :)
  • wild~hairwild~hair Posts: 9,890Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    Castella wrote: »
    I wouldn't want to be in HIS shoes. Oprah is Not Pleased.

He will know her wrath.

Oooh, really?! Cool!:blob7:

Can't wait to see that.
  • cymprenicympreni Posts: 9,609Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    I would think that someone with any common sense let alone a degree would know better then to try and solve someone's problems that are caused and/or aggravated by publicity on tv, and then make a big deal it by apologizing a billion times, on tv, and then continue to go around telling everyone you don't want to talk about it, on tv. I think the only thing left to say about it is to ask him what his payoff is, attention. . . 2nd hand fame? How's it workin' for ya?
  • xcptnlxcptnl Posts: 15,678Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    cympreni wrote: »
    I would think that someone with any common sense let alone a degree would know better then to try and solve someone's problems that are caused and/or aggravated by publicity on tv, and then make a big deal it by apologizing a billion times, on tv, and then continue to go around telling everyone you don't want to talk about it, on tv. I think the only thing left to say about it is to ask him what his payoff is, attention. . . 2nd hand fame? How's it workin' for ya?

Yeah! What she said!!!
    Central Massachusetts

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file