How can anyone wear this?

medussamedussa Posts: 12,993Registered Users

Comments

• iris427iris427 Posts: 6,002Registered Users
    Is that all one piece?
    3027585431_55b6195e50_s.jpg3028374752_0df4d81a1b_s.jpg3028422696_8dcef38baa_s.jpg
    TickerTicker.aspx?&TT=bdy&TT1=bdy&CL=29&CT=&CG=F&O=m_nestbirds&T=t_b14&D=20080913&M1=&D1=2009&T2=&T1=Baby+Iris&CC=0&CO=&step=5&radio=A
  • WileE-DeadWileE-Dead Banned Posts: 24,963Banned Users Curl Neophyte
    Ah, H~, you could pull that off... :toothy7:
    0004.gif

Ever since the sports thread wars I have sensed a special connection between [edit] & Wile. Like the connection oil has to water. I almost can't speak of it. Wait....my eyes are misting. ~asq
    Let’s just stay together and tell the world to kiss our ass. ~P

• medussamedussa Posts: 12,993Registered Users
    They're described as "Removable High Waist Corset Jean."
  • LayaliLayali Posts: 561Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    I have seen people wearing similar outfits. I've also seen an overall version :pukeright:

I don't get it.
    naturally 3b/3c

Explanation by the tongue makes most things clear, but love unexplained is clearer. ~ Rumi
  • KindredGhost1983KindredGhost1983 Posts: 1,187Registered Users
    pukeface.gif
    Somehow I have a feeling that these will get more popular....
    Curlies add me on myspace!

www.myspace.com/agilruth
  • nynaeve77nynaeve77 Posts: 7,135Registered Users Curl Novice
    Those are sooo not for me. I'm a short woman with a short waist. Those would look horrible on me! I suppose if you were tall and slender, they'd be ok, but I'd look like just a giant pair of boobs!
    "Maybe Lucy's right. Of all the Charlie Browns in the world, you're the Charlie Browniest."--Linus, A Charlie Brown Christmas

My fotki: http://public.fotki.com/nynaeve77/
    Password: orphanannie
  • Rebecca deWinterRebecca deWinter Posts: 2,254Registered Users
    pukeface.gif

you're probably right. and you know why that will happen? because most women don't have bodies like that and cannot wear them!

disclaimer: i may just be bitter because my friends are shorter and curvy, and i have thick thighs and wide hips.
    *~*displaced yooper*~*
    :hockey: \m/ \m/
    3069786076_f03f452f63.jpg?v=0
    master quigley and queen ruby, my puppy loves <3
    ?attid=0.1&disp=emb&view=att&th=117d092c54c569c3
    pukeface.gif

you're probably right. and you know why that will happen? because most women don't have bodies like that and cannot wear them!

disclaimer: i may just be bitter because my friends are shorter and curvy, and i have thick thighs and wide hips.

Same here! I have a big butt and curvy hips and on me, skinny jeans look bad. I can only imagine how terrible I'd look in those high waist pants. Is the 80s beauty ideal coming back in fashion, with outfits that only flatter tall skinny women? High cut bathing suits and all????

www.myspace.com/agilruth
  • RedCatWavesRedCatWaves Posts: 31,258Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    I had pants like that in the 80's. Everything comes back in style again I guess. Too bad I don't still have my 1980's body...
  • anonnymouseanonnymouse Posts: 1,340Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    I think the better question is WHY...
    7931.gif7932.gif7933.gifUntitled-vi.png
  • internetchickinternetchick Posts: 6,191Registered Users
    Those high waisted pants look even worse in the back. Who would purposefully wear pants that give you droopy pancake ass?
  • RedCatWavesRedCatWaves Posts: 31,258Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    Those high waisted pants look even worse in the back. Who would purposefully wear pants that give you droopy pancake ass?

As I said, I had pants just like that...but if anything they made my ass look bigger and bolder than it really was, not flat and droopy. Maybe those who get pancake ass, actually have a pancake ass?
  • internetchickinternetchick Posts: 6,191Registered Users

As I said, I had pants just like that...but if anything they made my ass look bigger and bolder than it really was, not flat and droopy. Maybe those who get pancake ass, actually have a pancake ass?
    I have never seen anyone in them who didn't look like they had pancake ass.
  • eccentric_kurlzeccentric_kurlz Posts: 4,151Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    Ick. Not cute......AT ALL. They weren't all that cute in the 80's(that I can remember), and they aren't cute now. And I have yet to see anyone wear anything remotely close to that style and look good in them(e.g. Jessica Simpson, Ciara, Scarlett Johannson).
    A wonderful mix of coils, curls, corkscrews, and kinks.

http://s211.photobucket.com/albums/bb133/shyygirl_2007/
    PW: curlyhair

I have a blog now. Follow meeeee! :)

http://naturalurbanista.blogspot.com/

"You see, when it comes to language competence, a true patriot must hit that sweet spot between "job-stealing immigrant" and "liberal elitist." ~Eilonwy

Wanna have access to the top names in fashion and luxury at up to 70% off retail? Sure you do. http://tinyurl.com/3yxneol

DC metro area
  • ScarletScarlet Posts: 3,125Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    I won't wear them, but I'd rather see that than seeing people's asscracks and pelvage. I don't know why people still think lowrise is still stylish.
    The first lesson of economics is scarcity: There is never enough of anything to satisfy all those who want it. The first lesson of politics is to disregard the first lesson of economics - Thomas Sowell

I have never seen anyone in them who didn't look like they had pancake ass.

So true! They extend the back icon_rofl.gif

www.myspace.com/agilruth
  • solangesolange Posts: 2,539Registered Users
    I've only seen 1 person wear these IRL and it was not a good look on her. To start with, she is about 5'3" and thick, but with a flat butt. She accessorized these pants with a some patent white pumps and gold suspenders to match the gold embroidery on the jeans.
    3C, BSL Unstretched -
  • YomYom Posts: 1,146Registered Users Curl Novice
    pukeface.gif

They will, they're a hot item over here!
    3A/B-ish BSL thick hair
    Modified CG since 08/10/2007
    http://public.fotki.com/Curly-Y/ (updated september 6)
    pw: currrly
  • Gemini13Gemini13 Posts: 5,000Registered Users
    solange wrote: »
    I've only seen 1 person wear these IRL and it was not a good look on her. To start with, she is about 5'3" and thick, but with a flat butt. She accessorized these pants with a some patent white pumps and gold suspenders to match the gold embroidery on the jeans.

OMG- you lie, I refuse to believe that anyone would leave their house dressed like that!!! :eek:
    Brooklyn, NY

Hair: 3A/B, Underlayer of 2B
    HG products:
    Winter- Giovanni Tea Tree (co-wash) & 50/50 (condish); Curl Junkie Curl Assurance Leave-In; Curls Milkshake & Quenched Curls; Re:coil; BRHG
    Summer: DevaCurl No Poo & OneC; CK; Re:coil; BRHG; Honey!!!

fotki pw= crrrls
  • SystemSystem Posts: 39,059 Administrator
    Suspenders...very 80s. Definitely overkill.

White pumps should not be worn by anyone anywhere.
    I think it could be cute on a teen (when everything is where it should be -- aka pre-baby body)!

Speckla
    SuZenGuide wrote: »
    Suspenders...very 80s. Definitely overkill.

White pumps should not be worn by anyone anywhere.

I wear them. Before Labor Day that is :tongue5:

www.myspace.com/agilruth
  • HeatherNicoleHeatherNicole Posts: 1,316Registered Users
    You guys are such haters. These are h-o-t! I've got these in dark denim and black already. I'm waiting for a red pair to come out. Now that will be tight.

Disclaimer: Please do not under any circumstances believe a damn word I just said.
    Thick coarse 3c/4a prone to dryness.
    Staples
    Aphogee 2 Step treatment
    Generic Biolage Conditioning Balm
    Tigi MM Conditioner
    Creme of Nature Shampoo for dry hair
    KCCC
    Denman D3
    Giovanni Direct Leave-in
    SheaMoisture Leave-in
    http://public.fotki.com/MsHeatherNicole/

"Make it work!"- Tim Gunn
  • solangesolange Posts: 2,539Registered Users
    Gemini13 wrote: »

OMG- you lie, I refuse to believe that anyone would leave their house dressed like that!!! :eek:

Hee!! I wish I was lying :laughing7: She wore this to the early service at my church!! I remember wondering if she was passing through on her way home from the club :tongue5:

The shoes looked like this:

2990-339070-t.jpg

and the pants were a very dark denim, almost black so it looked weird!!
    3C, BSL Unstretched -
    You guys are such haters. These are h-o-t! I've got these in dark denim and black already. I'm waiting for a red pair to come out. Now that will be tight.
    Disclaimer: Please do not under any circumstances believe a damn word I just said.

I think maybe I am a hater. I'd like to have the body to be able to wear those. My belly is flat and my waist is small but my thighs are too thick and my butt isn't exactly where it used to be. :protest:

Speckla
    Solange, please bring your cellphone to church and use it missy! We need pictures!
  • HeatherNicoleHeatherNicole Posts: 1,316Registered Users
    Gemini13 wrote: »

Hee!! I wish I was lying :laughing7: She wore this to the early service at my church!! I remember wondering if she was passing through on her way home from the club :tongue5:

The shoes looked like this:

2990-339070-t.jpg

and the pants were a very dark denim, almost black so it looked weird!!

You know what you should've done? Prayed for her.
    Thick coarse 3c/4a prone to dryness.
    Staples
    Aphogee 2 Step treatment
    Generic Biolage Conditioning Balm
    Tigi MM Conditioner
    Creme of Nature Shampoo for dry hair
    KCCC
    Denman D3
    Giovanni Direct Leave-in
    SheaMoisture Leave-in
    http://public.fotki.com/MsHeatherNicole/

"Make it work!"- Tim Gunn
  • butterflyPrincess777butterflyPrincess777 Posts: 350Registered Users
    I like it :)
    Was 3b then I did a soft relaxer and I think I'm now a 3a
    pw: curly
  • butterflyPrincess777butterflyPrincess777 Posts: 350Registered Users
    Speckla wrote: »

I think maybe I am a hater. I'd like to have the body to be able to wear those. My belly is flat and my waist is small but my thighs are too thick and my butt isn't exactly where it used to be. :protest:

Speckla
    That's why it has the buttons all the way down on the front so curvy girls can fit into them...
    I personally think they look really good on girls with tiny waists and bigger hips and butt...
    Was 3b then I did a soft relaxer and I think I'm now a 3a
    pw: curly

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file