Has Anyone Used Hair Growing Supplements

Has anyone used hair growth supplements, if you did which ones...gmc...and etc,,,

how much progress....

****if you have any pictures to show the growth that would be great!!!!!
http://scvprincez05.wordpress.com/
3b/3c/4a
Slightly layered
APL when stretched
About 1-2 inches under neck when wet

Current Products
TJ Moisture Balancing Sham&Con
AOHR Sham&Con
Nature's Gate Jojoba Con.
Africa's Best Oil
Want to Stop
Cantu Shea Butter LI Cream
Want
Hairveda Products
KBB
Oyin Handmade

Comments

• medusahairmedusahair Posts: 3,515Registered Users
    I use the gnc ultra nourishair, women's formula
    My hair grows 1.5 inches per month on this. It grows super super slow without it.
    My hair comes in real thick, lots of it as long as I stay on the supplement.

I didn't like their hair and skin formula though. It did nadda for my nails and my hair grew much slower and my new growth slowed down considerably.
    There must be something in the nourishair I need I'm assuming.
    2c/3a?
    Low porosity, medium texture.
    http://public.fotki.com/Medusahair/

If it smells good put it in your hair, if it tastes good spit it out!
  • mariag002mariag002 Posts: 3,557Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    Wow that's A LOT of growth!
    Will it make hair grow in other places too? LOL Because I don't want a beard (not my style, I'm more of a sideburns kinda gal LOL j/k)

:glasses9:
    - Maria

Big Chop: 9/23/07
    Relaxer free for almost 5 years!

• medusahairmedusahair Posts: 3,515Registered Users
    Still no moustache or sideburns, it doesn't add hair thankfully just helps out what I've already got going on.

No sudden bushy legs either, same bushy stuff I"ve been shaving all along lol
    2c/3a?
    Low porosity, medium texture.
    http://public.fotki.com/Medusahair/

If it smells good put it in your hair, if it tastes good spit it out!
  • scvprincez05scvprincez05 Posts: 96Registered Users
    do you have any images of your hair growth!!!!... and how many times a day did u use it for....
    3b/3c/4a
    Slightly layered
    APL when stretched

Current Products
    AOHR Sham&Con
    Africa's Best Oil
    Want to Stop
    Want
    Hairveda Products
    KBB
    Oyin Handmade
  • scvprincez05scvprincez05 Posts: 96Registered Users
    tinicurlyd wrote: »
    I jus started back up again on Nourishair from GNC. i was using it faithfully for about a year and stopped in Oct. I bought some again two days ago and im back to fast growing hair again. So far these are the other vits for hair that works in fast growing that i have noticed . The hair skin nails vits didnt do nothing for my hair at all.

how long or fast did your hair grow with the nourshhair supplements, my hair grows pretty fast, alone but i get spilt ends really qucik and would have to keep cutting it....i wanna try it ..
    3b/3c/4a
    Slightly layered
    APL when stretched

Current Products
    AOHR Sham&Con
    Africa's Best Oil
    Want to Stop
    Want
    Hairveda Products
    KBB
    Oyin Handmade
  • curlylew66curlylew66 Posts: 1,685Registered Users
    I might give it a try and gnc is on the rebates site!
    Yeeeeeee:toothy7:
  • echokittenechokitten Posts: 1,751Registered Users
    FWIW...I tried these also, the UltraNourish ones. I could only take them for a few days because I got really terrible headaches. I asked my mom (retired nurse) if she could tell me why and she said it was prob from the high Vit A and Zinc levels. She said that for some people the mcg of Vit A that vit had was bordering on a megadose. When I stopped taking them the headaches disappeared. I have taken other vits before with no prob so I think that I may try these one more time before I throw them out, and I might try to find another formula that has a lower amount of Vit A but similar levels of the other stuff and see what happens.
    Cincinnati Ohio>>>Coarse protein sensitive 3a, Jessicurl WDT as a leave in, Biotera gel, White Boots, PW= coffeecurls

"Man tries to exaggerate what nature has given him," Charles Darwin (1809-1882).

"Nothing makes a woman more beautiful than the belief that she is beautiful." -Sophia Loren
  • hmkennyhmkenny Posts: 1,467Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    Andrew Lessman's Health Hair Skin & Nails at HSN gets really good reviews. Has any one tried his vitamins?
    3a/medium texture/normal porosity
  • butterflyPrincess777butterflyPrincess777 Posts: 350Registered Users
    I use the GNC hair skin nails and have seen dramatic results...my hair usually grows pretty fast (about an inch a month) but with this stuff it grew around 3-4 inches since November!!!
    I cut it sort of shoulderlength (when straight) in Nov and now it's almost @ bsl length (straight).
    Was 3b then I did a soft relaxer and I think I'm now a 3a
    pw: curly

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file