We’d like your help getting CurlTalk back on its feet!

By participating on CurlTalk — posting, commenting, liking — in the next few weeks, you will automatically be entered to win amazing prizes.

Our latest winner is Savagegirl!

CurlyCanadian, Bomega and EllaJ have also won wonderful prizes! Will you be next? Post, like, comment, GET ACTIVE and help us get CurlTalk ENERGIZED again!

Learn more!

shea+aloe, flax and glycerin...love the results! Hairtype?

ColochaColocha Posts: 344Registered Users
I started using shea butter and aloe vera together for about two weeks and liked the results. Then last Saturday I introduced 2 new ingredients. I mixed the shea butter +aloe and added some flax seeds and a little bit of glycerin. When I put it on, it was a little bit of a mess but it was worth it. Let it air dry. And to my surprise, my curls got definition and shine! And didn´t use any gel :D :shock: !!

I have new pictures. My hair is texturized and it´s been almost 5 months that I haven´t done anything to it. Probably you can see my new growth. Also I have some strands of hair that were highlighted permanently and therefore it looks straighter than the rest of the hair :? :( .

I think I´m a 3b/c, but what do you think? Thanks for your input!
"The tongue has the power of life and death, and those who love it will eat its fruit." Proverbs 18:21

Hair type: 3b/c

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file