Leave-in

curlyariescurlyaries Posts: 23Registered Users
Whats your favorite leave-in conditioner? How good is Infusium 23 (repair)ologie Leave-In Treatment? I have tried several leave-ins and now I have stocked up so many half-full bottles that I'm running out of space!!! Thought I should check before going in for the next one!
:wink:
---
3b/c curls and happy as ever!!!
http://public.fotki.com/curlyaries/
pw: curls

Comments

• BamaCurlyQBamaCurlyQ Posts: 213Registered Users
    I use SheaM and I'm liking it a lot. Of course, I can't compare it because I wasn't using one before this, but I can tell a difference in the way my hair looks and feels. It's a good difference!:toothy7:
    Very Curly and Thick hair.
    3a/b.
    I think I have medium hair with normal to high porosity. And I need all the moisture I can get!!

Currently using:

C: Curl Junkie Curl Assurance Smoothing
    S: Ouidad CQ/Pureology Hydrate

LI: AG Fast Food

Stylers: AG Re:coil (super soak), then CIAB and some CHS CK on top.

**trying CCCC & Beuticurls LI

Style: scrunch and finger curl where I see the hair is not clumping well. Diffuse.
  • Rainforest1Rainforest1 Posts: 19Registered Users
    Graham Webb makes a leave in spray detangler called, "Untangler".

I spray that in my hair after I shower (towel blotted hair) so I can use my wide toothed comb to comb through. It's really nice. A little goes a long way.

Otherwise I also have just conditioned with [buylink=http://www.curlmart.com/Jessicurl-Too-Shea-Extra-Moisturizing-Conditioner-p-105.html?utm_source=naturallycurly.com&utm_medium=text-link&utm_content=curltalk-post-text&utm_campaign=jessicurl-too-shea-extra-moisturizing-conditioner]Too Shea[/buylink] or Deva Curl One and not completely rinsed it out--that works too.

Hope it helps.
    3B from front hairline to crown--3A-2B in back and sides.
  • JLRcurlyJLRcurly Posts: 245Registered Users
    for now I'm using Aubrey Organics Honeysuckle Rose as my leave in. I condition with Suave Tropical cocnut and rinse and then rake in a dime size of AOHR everyday, my hair is loving it!
    JEN :hello2:3b, currently bored with my hair.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file