3B getting a haircut, I need some new ideas.

Hi there! I am getting a haircut today and was wondering if anyone had any pics they could post of themselves or celebs to inspire me. I have long 3B hair, so something that could actually work on my hair would be appreciated. Thanks so much! :)
Here is a pic of my hair to give an idea. Any ideas for cuts, please post.

Comments

• JorgelinaJorgelina Posts: 169Registered Users
    Hi! you have looooooovely curls! :) Here a couple of haircuts that I love and wish I could have them on my own head! lol Not sure if they are strickly for 3bs, though.
    Click on the pics for full size.

th_minniedriver5.jpg
    th_DSC05508.jpg

Edited:

I found two more pics, according to the CG Book, she's a 3B.

th_JMargulies.jpg

th_JuliannaMargulies.jpg
    "I know sometimes I might seem so ugly, and maybe I really am. I know that I'm not that easy to ignore when I'm really mad..."

Instagram

Twitter

Flickr

My album

My Hair Timeline
  • redcelticcurlsredcelticcurls Posts: 17,502Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    I really love the shape and design that you already have. Are you looking for something very different, or just a reshape?
    Kiva! Microfinance works.

Med/Coarse, porous curly.
  • Laney1Laney1 Posts: 308Registered Users
    You do have beautiful curls. If you wanted to do something quite different, I'm sure you could probably pull off the style that the Celeb on the front of the homepage has. (Melina K.)
    3B, with some 3C
  • msgibletmsgiblet Posts: 5,825Registered Users
    It's absolutely gorgeous just like it is!! I think you should just give it to me!
    http://public.fotki.com/msgiblet/ - pw: gibber -- Pics Added 7/10/11
    Fine, Thick, Normal Porosity, Normal Elasticity

Countess Balashi of Divi Beach in the Order of the Curly Crusaders :occasion5:

If I'm Going To Have A Bad Hair Day, It Might As Well Be In Aruba!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • GettinControlGettinControl Posts: 828Registered Users
    Or you could give it to me:lol: Whosurcreampuff are you still using the Bain de Terre Cucumber Moisturizing Cond and BTZ Get N Creamed? Your hair looks super pretty!
    3a/b medium/coarse combo(w/some fine strands), normal porosity, normal elasticity(strong)
    Komaza analysis 2015: medium to coarse combo(some fine strands), normal porosity, strong elasticity, healthy hair
    Goosefootprints 2013: moderately coarse with some medium; low porosity at roots, normal thru shaft, porous ends, normal elasticity
  • JLRcurlyJLRcurly Posts: 245Registered Users
    Yes, beautiful curls. I'm a 3b as well. I have a few pics in my fotki of 3b celebs if you need some cut ideas, I wouldn't change much, maybe a few face framing layers but really the long curls are a flattering look for you
    JEN :hello2:3b, currently bored with my hair.
  • CurliLocksCurliLocks Posts: 10,573Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    I'm a 3b mix and have photos in my fotki, but my hair isn't as long as yours. You have lovely hair! :) I'd go for a trim and some face framing layers.
    SF Bay Area, CA * "The Angel-Goddess-Guru of Haircoloring" :D
    3b/c/a mix. medium texture, low porosity
    My Motto: Strand Test! some hair pics
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] -- gone, but never forgotten.
  • momedusamomedusa Posts: 60Registered Users
    I'm not sure she shares your hair type, but Christina Applegate is wearing a cute shorter curly style these days on her new t.v. show. Sorry don't have time to attach pic - putting kids to bed...
    2c-3a, rotate b/w:
    TJ Nourish poo+condish
    AG recoil
    various deep condish
  • CurliLocksCurliLocks Posts: 10,573Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    Did you get your hair cut? How did it go?
    SF Bay Area, CA * "The Angel-Goddess-Guru of Haircoloring" :D
    3b/c/a mix. medium texture, low porosity
    My Motto: Strand Test! some hair pics
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] -- gone, but never forgotten.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file