curl-ease towel

luvmylocsluvmylocs Registered Users Posts: 7,578 Curl Neophyte
i LOVED my [buylink=http://www.curlmart.com/Curl-ease-Towel-p-500.html?utm_source=naturallycurly.com&utm_medium=text-link&utm_content=curltalk-post-text&utm_campaign=curlease-curlease-towel]curl-ease towel[/buylink]!! i had it on for a while and my hair is "dry" but moist and my curls are not flat!!! :blob7: i am going to get another so i have two on hand...

check out the site www.curlease.com
a dreamy pisces :fish:
please recycle, it matters...
i change lives...through fitness
i'm more relaxed being natural

Comments

• multicultcurlymulticultcurly Registered Users Posts: 5,136 Curl Connoisseur
    What is your routine using the Curlease towel? I usually apply my products before drying with paper towels. I tried microfiber towels from the auto section of Wal-Mart once, but they left my hair a frizzy mess, so I'm a little afraid to try Curlease, but everyone's hair looks nice on the site.
    3b/c, medium-coarse, low porosity, high density
    HG: Jessicurl Too Shea and Kinky Curly Curling Custard
    Shampoo: nonsulfate shampoo and Suave Naturals sulfate shampoo when needed
  • luvmylocsluvmylocs Registered Users Posts: 7,578 Curl Neophyte
    What is your routine using the Curlease towel? I usually apply my products before drying with paper towels. I tried microfiber towels from the auto section of Wal-Mart once, but they left my hair a frizzy mess, so I'm a little afraid to try Curlease, but everyone's hair looks nice on the site.

well the material is totally different than the microfiber towels. the fabric reminds me of linen.

i rinsed out the conditioner from my deep conditioning treatment then i used a liquid conditioner i had and the shook my head while in the shower. when i got out i put the towel on and made a little turban with it. it stayed in place, wasn't heavy and they when i took it off my hair was still moist/damp but not wet, my curls looked good. the towel is $20 at bed bath & beyond but you can use a coupon. another poster here said she found some birdseye cotton diapers at target and sewed them together and made 6 towels that look and work exactly like the curl-ease and it only cost her $10.
  • dsg-girlycurlydsg-girlycurly Registered Users Posts: 343
    luvmylocs wrote: »

well the material is totally different than the microfiber towels. the fabric reminds me of linen.

i rinsed out the conditioner from my deep conditioning treatment then i used a liquid conditioner i had and the shook my head while in the shower. when i got out i put the towel on and made a little turban with it. it stayed in place, wasn't heavy and they when i took it off my hair was still moist/damp but not wet, my curls looked good. the towel is $20 at bed bath & beyond but you can use a coupon. another poster here said she found some birdseye cotton diapers at target and sewed them together and made 6 towels that look and work exactly like the curl-ease and it only cost her $10.

Thanks for the information -- I'm going to see if I can find one of these towels at bed bath and beyond.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

4A&B -- Henna and the entire Essential Balms product line; lately Carol's Daughter honey mimosa & black vanilla leave-in. Staple products are SheaMoisture, Aubrey Organics and Trader Joes Norish Spa conditioner, ACV and IC Fantasia Gel. I'm also Mixtress (I love making my own hair concoctions :glasses9:)

Be encouraged -- Cuzz Fuzz is what it Duzz!!

http://s176.photobucket.com/albums/w184/dsg373839/
  • curlycoopercurlycooper Registered Users Posts: 37
    Hmm Im not seeing them at BB&B online - can you only get them at the store itself? How do you find a coupon? Im dying to try one of these!
    Prudence
    3b learning to be a CG
    Currently using Suave naturals conditioner & HESMU & HETT
  • luvmylocsluvmylocs Registered Users Posts: 7,578 Curl Neophyte
    you have to sign up in a store. they send a LOT of coupons. i won't buy unless i have a 20% off or $5 off coupon in my possession! they send them in the mail too. i found mine in the store. it would have been easy to miss. it was with the health and beauty and fitness items. they may not be in all bb&b stores yet.
  • SuburbanbushbabeSuburbanbushbabe Registered Users Posts: 15,402 Curl Neophyte
    Curlease towel reminds me of a long diaper. It is woven so has no nap at all. I have one; it didn't absorb much -- maybe I didn't keep it on long enough, I'll have to try again. I've had the best results with a cotton waffleweave kitchen towel; it wicks up the moisture pretty quickly but doesn't leave frizz behind.
    My blog - http://suburbanbushbabe.wordpress.com/
    My FOTKI - http://whatsnew.fotki.com/suburbanbushbabe/
    comic-p.jpg

Playing with my hair is a hobby. Fluffy, fine natural 4a. Goal= Healthy, beautiful hair that retains its length.
    Hear that crash? It's me falling off the CG wagon.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file