Spinoff: Poll: Do you have a big booty?

UtopiaUtopia Posts: 7Registered Users
Spinoff. Not meant to make light of the other thread or the question that the original poster presented. Someone suggested that someone should make a poll. So here goes... :D
3c/4a

Hmmm... I'll keep thinking and maybe put something interesting down here eventually.
Failed to load the poll.
Failed to load the poll.

Comments

• kimmyckimmyc Posts: 551Registered Users
    I do but I'm bigger all over so it really doesn't count. Although even when I was younger and thinner, my butt was always a little bigger than average. Nothing wrong with that, I'd rather have a little more than no booty at all. :wink:
    2b/3a, primarily use Jessicurl and DevaCurl products, Curls Hair Tea conditioner and various gels. I'm modified CG-ish since 5/04.
  • spiderlashes5000spiderlashes5000 Posts: 17,898Registered Users Curl Virtuoso
    It's *there*, but it's not really round or bubblicious or anything.

• Rastacurl RevisitedRastacurl Revisited Posts: 104Registered Users
    It's small but bubbilicious. Someone dared to say that I have "nassatall" but then she added "you have nassatall for a black woman ". So I guess that's a no, I don't have a big ass, but I have a cute ass. Here's a naked pic of my ass for you. :twisted: :lol: :lol: (joke)
    Supernappy, superbad, "when are you gonna put a relaxer up in that mess?"shrinking breaking TYPE 5 hair that - against all the odds - is growing quite long :)
  • spring1onuspring1onu Posts: 16,528Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    I've got a huge butt, but it runs in my family so that is my excuse. I'm a sturdy gurl anyways so it's all good. :lol:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

spring-smiley.gif?1292867680

Byron,GA> Charleston, SC> Jacksonville, FL> Guilford, CT> Rohnert Park, CA! A southern drawl in sunny Cali! . :D
    The amount of time from slipping on the peel and landing on the pavement is exactly one bananosecond.
    I do have a secret yen for pink in unexpected places. ~ninja dog
    I've decided that I'll never get down to my original weight, and I'm OK with that--After all, 8 pounds 2 oz. is just not realistic.
  • medussamedussa Posts: 12,993Registered Users
    My butt is average. Not too big. Not too small. Not flat. Not a bubble butt. :P
  • Confused CurlyConfused Curly Posts: 229Registered Users
    kimmyc wrote:
    I do but I'm bigger all over so it really doesn't count. Although even when I was younger and thinner, my butt was always a little bigger than average. Nothing wrong with that, I'd rather have a little more than no booty at all. :wink:

I'm pretty big all over right now (size 12/4). My butt is not as big in proportion to the rest of me at the moment. I've got "back" when I'm thin. Now it matches my body. I'm thankful it didn't grow with me. :lol:
    Do you know why they call it "PMS"? Because "Mad Cow Disease" was taken.
    --Unknown, presumed deceased
  • LipGlassHoneyLipGlassHoney Posts: 230Registered Users
    I have a big MOUTH a big head and a big body. Any questions?
    Black and Puerto Rican 3c Natural since '95 (15). Growing hair to waist. PJ and Certified MAC JUNKIE and a freakin' DEMOCRAT!!! Visit my other page @ www.myspace.com/LipGlassHoney
    Me @ 6 mos. looking just like my son
  • LuthienLuthien Posts: 6Registered Users
    I have a big butt, fer shure. One of my nicknames is "bubble butt.":D Not only is it large and round, it sticks out 'cause I'm swaybacked. The good thing is that now there's more of a general appreciation for larger backsides, so I've actually gotten a few compliments, whereas in the past I got made fun of.
    Type 3A/2B - Fuzzy!:)
  • Pacific PoppyPacific Poppy Posts: 253Registered Users
    I've barely got a butt :shock: . Never had one. Actually its good, since I wear an "A" cup bra, so everything is even. A booty is nice, but balance is better, in my book.
    3c, CG Fine hairs, med growth.
    Formerly "Rainyday"
  • ScaryCurlScaryCurl Posts: 138Registered Users
    Yep, I've definitely got some "junk in the trunk." :wink: I've always had a larger booty, even when I was a size 6. Before gravity reared it's ugly head, I could balance a glass on my behind. :lol:
    Hair type: 3C. Favorite products for the moment: CONDITIONER: Elucence MBC, LEAVE-IN COND: Curls Rock. CURL ENHANCER: Frederic Fekkai Luscious Curls. GEL: Ouidad Climate Control (HG), FINISHING: Frederic Fekkai Glossing Creme.
  • FidoGwenFidoGwen Posts: 92Registered Users
    Luthien wrote:
    Not only is it large and round, it sticks out 'cause I'm swaybacked.
    You and me both!!
    I didn't think I had a big booty until I started buying clothes off the rack (instead of thrift store fare) and Oh My, I could barely get into those things!! If I want my pants to fit my behind, they have to be too big everywhere else!
    TMI moment: With my big booty "problem" and my swayed back, I can fit a large can of refried beans in the back of my jeans at the waistband. Just sits there like it was made to be there . . . kinda creepy.
    I'm a 2something/3something. Started modified CG routine on 6/6/05
    Cut more than ten inches from my BSL hair on 8-10-05 and growing it long again
    But we're STILL adjusting. ;-)
  • oingo-sproingooingo-sproingo Posts: 144Registered Users
    I've always had a mini-big butt :) but after I gained some weight (aka became a normal sized woman) my butt got bigger too! And it grew OUT not WIDE! I want it to be bigger!!! ;) Keep growing, little booty, keep growing.
    Formerly agk

*All 2s and 3A (hair has been wonky lately)
    *Currently enjoying Elucence MBC, Abba Nourishing, Giovanni Vitapro, Abba Gel-Lotion, Redken Spin Control
  • DeepMadderDeepMadder Posts: 12Registered Users
    I'm white and skinny-curvy with no rack, but a huge ass.
    Does that sound paradoxical, or what?
  • skywatcherskywatcher Posts: 429Registered Users
    Nope, no booty here! Little butt & little boobs too :lol:
    3a/2c
    Long layers, past BSL
    Loving: CON poo, Elucence MBC, Jessicurl WDT, B&A Gel.
    SLS free poos since Feb 6/05
  • MipMip Posts: 233Registered Users
    Yes and no. It's a wide bottom. I have a little waist and narrow back and my bottom looks too wide for my build, particularly with my short fat legs. I want my bottom to stick out more. I've definitely got more junk in the trunk than I used to have, but there's room for improvement.
  • niknik Posts: 109Registered Users
    Yes, I do, runs in the family.
    There will never be another you
  • curlymelcurlymel Posts: 359Registered Users
    Unfortunately, yes. It has pretty much always been that way, so it isn't just old age! It runs in the family.
    Type 3a/3b, fine/medium hair, modified CG since 12/2003, Using CHS Curl Keeper, Bioterra gel, Ojon, Elucence
    http://public.fotki.com/curlymel/ Password: curls
  • Aphro-DeeziacAphro-Deeziac Posts: 983Registered Users
    nope. ass doesnt run in my family :D (its the white in me) :lol:
    26560_1412644406072_1531382664_31035658_3971206_n.jpg
  • DolphinCurlsDolphinCurls Posts: 370Registered Users
    rainyday wrote:
    I've barely got a butt :shock: . Never had one. Actually its good, since I wear an "A" cup bra, so everything is even. A booty is nice, but balance is better, in my book.

I'm exactly like that. :D
    3A/2C combination of ringlets and waves :nike:
  • Lydyybuggin76Lydyybuggin76 Posts: 219Registered Users
    Willing to donate. Trust and believe... :twisted:
    Here lies Jan Smith, wife of Thomas Smith, marble cutter. This monument was erected by her husband as a tribute to her memory and a specimen of his work. Monuments of this same style are two hundred and fifty dollars.
    -Gravestone Inscription
  • UtopiaUtopia Posts: 7Registered Users
    Willing to donate. Trust and believe... :twisted:

Haha :lol: ... I'm currently accepting donations. I noticed I never answered my own question so I will post to say that I am average sized, but I like to think it is a nice shape. My breasts are big though, but by no means huge. So I guess I'm average all around.

Oh well... I guess this will be one of my last posts. Back to school for training. :roll:
    3c/4a

Hmmm... I'll keep thinking and maybe put something interesting down here eventually.
  • Oregano  (formerly babywavy)Oregano (formerly babywavy) Posts: 5,297Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    I've always had a tiny butt. I actually have wished my whole life that my hips and butt were bigger! I was quite pleased that I acquired some extra somethin' since I got pregnant, and that it's stuck around.
    ~ the artist formerly known as babywavy ~

Please excuse any typos. For the time being, we are blaming it on my computer.
  • Lydyybuggin76Lydyybuggin76 Posts: 219Registered Users
    I never answered it either... I am just well endowed. PERIOD. I am not rail thin, but I am not overweight either. I just don't embrace my curves the way I should, and don't like the unwanted attention I get beacause of my shape. My mom has the boobs and my dad has the butt= I 'INHERITED' BOTH! :shock:
    Here lies Jan Smith, wife of Thomas Smith, marble cutter. This monument was erected by her husband as a tribute to her memory and a specimen of his work. Monuments of this same style are two hundred and fifty dollars.
    -Gravestone Inscription
  • Who Me?Who Me? Posts: 3,181Registered Users
    By living in a 4th floor walk-up, and taking the occasional kickboxing class I have managed to have a nice ass for a while now. However, as soon as I stop all that it gets as flat as a pancake. :x
    "I don't know! I don't know why I did it, I don't know why I enjoyed it, and I don't know why I'll do it again!" -BART SIMPSON
  • Swirlycurly ChemistSwirlycurly Chemist Posts: 335Registered Users
    Wide hips, heart-shaped hiney. My rear has always gotten me lots of attention and is usually the most treasured part of my anatomy by the men in my life. In my teens and twenties, before I gained weight, my measurements were 34-22-36. The proportions are all about the same still, just add a few inches:P (Of course my waist will vanish soon with this baby taking over, I imagine).

I am hoping these wide hips make birthing easier!
    3A canopy with 3B underneath
    Low poo, not afraid of amine-based silicones or polyquats, silk proteins are good as well.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file