Kinky-Curly Come Clean

GretchenGretchen AdministratorModerators Posts: 10,840 Curl Virtuoso
A few of you have requested this, and so it's now in CurlMart.

Gretchen
NaturallyCurly.com co-founder
3A

You are beautiful!

Comments

• mysteryflavoredmysteryflavored Registered Users Posts: 1,271 Curl Novice
    Thanks Gretchen!

Would it be possible to list the ingredients, as well?
  • GretchenGretchen Administrator Moderators Posts: 10,840 Curl Virtuoso
    Yes; it's over to our DB entry gal; hopefully she'll get to it soon. I'll check in with her.

Gretchen
    3A

You are beautiful!
  • mixed_beauty85mixed_beauty85 Registered Users Posts: 421
    i was wondering if u guys can also add the transitioners tonic on here as well. i have a hard time finding this product in stores and it gets sold out very quickly on the kinky-curly website. i really love this product but hate the fact that i can only get it from only one site
    i was wondering if u guys can also add the transitioners tonic on here as well. i have a hard time finding this product in stores and it gets sold out very quickly on the kinky-curly website. i really love this product but hate the fact that i can only get it from only one site

You've nailed the problem. Bless her heart, she's growing her company as fast as she can, but with certain products, she can't keep up with demand, and so we can't add them until she can. I know she's working, product by product, to be able to supply us. We'll add the tonic to our list of items we'd like to have from her.

Thanks for the suggestion.

Gretchen
    3A

You are beautiful!
  • redcelticcurlsredcelticcurls Registered Users Posts: 17,502 Curl Neophyte
    I hope to see the full line here eventually. I'd love to try the spiral spritz. I know that growing pains are hard, but I'm glad to see that her company is at least growing. Her products are wonderful.
    Kiva! Microfinance works.

Med/Coarse, porous curly.
    [buylink=http://www.curlmart.com/Kinky-Curly-Come-Clean-Moisturizing-Shampoo-p-844.html?utm_source=naturallycurly.com&utm_medium=text-link&utm_content=curltalk-post-text&utm_campaign=Kinky-Curly-Come-Clean-Moisturizing-Shampoo]Kinky-Curly Come Clean Moisturizing Shampoo[/buylink]

Purified water, organic mandarin orange fruit, organic marigold flower, organic white willow bark, organic sea kelp, c14-16 olefin, sulfonate and cocamidopropyl betaine (coconut derived), citric acid, sea salt, phenoxyethanol, natural fragrance.

Sorry for the delay!

Gretchen
    3A

You are beautiful!
    I hope to see the full line here eventually. I'd love to try the spiral spritz. I know that growing pains are hard, but I'm glad to see that her company is at least growing. Her products are wonderful.

o the spiral spritz is wonderful. i use it as a setting lotion when i get a wash and set. it really makes ur hair smooth and really takes out the frizz.
    Gretchen wrote: »
    [buylink=http://www.curlmart.com/Kinky-Curly-Come-Clean-Moisturizing-Shampoo-p-844.html?utm_source=naturallycurly.com&utm_medium=text-link&utm_content=curltalk-post-text&utm_campaign=Kinky-Curly-Come-Clean-Moisturizing-Shampoo]Kinky-Curly Come Clean Moisturizing Shampoo[/buylink]

Purified water, organic mandarin orange fruit, organic marigold flower, organic white willow bark, organic sea kelp, c14-16 olefin, sulfonate and cocamidopropyl betaine (coconut derived), citric acid, sea salt, phenoxyethanol, natural fragrance.

Sorry for the delay!

ok i was just wondering, her product on her website says that its sulfate free, but on the ingredients u listed its says sulfonate.....isnt that a sulfate??
    Sorry I missed this til now!

I will investigate!

Gretchen
    3A

You are beautiful!
  • curlycherry28curlycherry28 Registered Users Posts: 212
    Hi ladies. I never posted in this forum before. The come clean is great and I'm glad curlmart is getting it in. I hope its not sulfate in the shampoo. I would love to try the spiral spritz, but the shipping from the site costs just as much as the products.

http://public.fotki.com/curlycherry28
  • SuburbanbushbabeSuburbanbushbabe Registered Users Posts: 15,402 Curl Neophyte
    olefin sulfonate is not a sulfate. I too would love to try the Spiral Spritz and I won't by from the KC web site.
    My blog - http://suburbanbushbabe.wordpress.com/
    My FOTKI - http://whatsnew.fotki.com/suburbanbushbabe/
    comic-p.jpg

Playing with my hair is a hobby. Fluffy, fine natural 4a. Goal= Healthy, beautiful hair that retains its length.
    Hear that crash? It's me falling off the CG wagon.
    I'm so sorry, gals. CurlyChemist got back to me but I forgot to post her answer here. Anyway:
    It's weird how the ingredients are listed, because sulfonate isn't a thing by itself usually....maybe that is what the c14-c16 olefin belongs with ( as in c14 olefin sulfonate).

Anyway, sulfonate's are not sulfates (they have one less oxygen and different counterions). They are anionic surfactants, but not quite as harsh as sulfates, if I recall correctly.

And I will ask Shelly to check with K-C about the Spiral Spritz.

Gretchen
    3A

You are beautiful!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file