Trying to find perfect products

angel924_2004angel924_2004 Posts: 7Registered Users
Hi Everyone!

Ok, I am a mixed curly with 3b/c hair that is very fine in texture, but I have ALOT of it. The longest ayers are bra strap length, with the rest being progressively shorter. I also have bangs.

I am looking for a good product that will slightly loosen my curl so that they are all 3b, define them, and make them generally frizz free and perfect. I hate gels (I must be doing something wrong, but my hair never dries whenever I use a gel, and gets either terribly crunchy or else frizzy and tangly), but curl puddings are way way too heavy for my hair. So a good cream or something would be great.

If anyone can help me find this miracle product, I would be so grateful. I want to get out of my ponytail/messy bun rut and get the perfect curls I know are hiding. Otherwise, I am seriously considering a brazilian keratin treatment or else a TR to just straighten the whole thing. Any suggestions?

Comments

• MichelleslcMichelleslc Posts: 6Registered Users
    Hi. I am brand new to the sight so I haven't had a chance to really look around so you may have already seen this suggetion, but try mixing 50% gel or a styling lotion with 50% deep conditioner. It will give your hair mositure and shouldn't dry crunchy, just soft curls. You may need to tweek the ratio depending on your specific hair type and don't mix ahead of time, just in you palm when you are ready to apply it.
    Hope that helps.
  • JLRcurlyJLRcurly Posts: 245Registered Users
    JEN :hello2:3b, currently bored with my hair.
  • snapssnow92snapssnow92 Posts: 170Registered Users
    i have two ways of getting good hair and even 2nd day hair.

method 1: wash/co and detangle in the shower. get out and flip head over and put in some more co. diffuse until about 90% dry and then let the rest dry. for 2nd day hair, flip head upside down, wet with spray bottle, smooth in some herbal essence set me up gel or garnier fructuice (sorry i must of spelled that wrong) curl construct mouse.

method 2: wash/co and detangle in the shower. get out and flip head over and put in some gf sleek and shine leave in co, dep gel, and the blue sunsilk stuff (anti-poof i think). let air dry. for second day hair, do to the same as method 1.

hth!!!:blob7:
    ~Snaps~

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file