CurlTalk

Second day hair

I trolled the forums (and tried out the new search) and not coming up with anything.

What are your methods and/or products that give you second day hair?

Susan
My son wears combat boots (and a parachute). So does my son-in-law.
The older I get, the less patience I have with cleverness. Thomas Sowell.
Resolve to perform what you ought. Perform without fail what you resolve. Benjamin Franklin.
Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first. Mark Twain.

s-event.png

Comments

• JorgelinaJorgelina Posts: 169Registered Users
    Hmmm...I don't think the search is working properly. :scratch:

I've previously posted on some threads, I'll post the links here if you want to take a look at people's diffrent methods

Multiple Days - By JLRcurly

2nd day hair. HOW? - By Shellynot

Sleeping on curls and 2nd day hair - By Shesupsidedown

I hope this helps! At least till the search starts working again!
    "I know sometimes I might seem so ugly, and maybe I really am. I know that I'm not that easy to ignore when I'm really mad..."

Instagram

Twitter

Flickr

My album

My Hair Timeline
  • sessac81sessac81 Posts: 690Registered Users
    I get good second day hair by pineappling over night, putting a sating bonnet style cap on and spritzing with [buylink=http://www.curlmart.com/Jessicurl-Awe-Inspiraling-Spray-p-102.html?utm_source=naturallycurly.com&utm_medium=text-link&utm_content=curltalk-post-text&utm_campaign=jessicurl-awe-inspiraling-spray]Jessicurl Awe Inspiraling Spray[/buylink] in the morning. I actually got 4th day hair once with that method :toothy7:.
    :) Vanessa :)
    CG since 9/2007
    medium texture; slightly porous

Currently loving:
    anything from CJ, KBB Luscious Locks Hair Mask, Kenra Moisturizing Conditioner
  • susancnwsusancnw Posts: 1,366Registered Users
    Thanks Jorgelina. That's so kind of you. Sessac81 - pineappling doesn't seem to work for me...I still have the fullness but sometimes I lose the curl..
    My son wears combat boots (and a parachute). So does my son-in-law.
    The older I get, the less patience I have with cleverness. Thomas Sowell.
    Resolve to perform what you ought. Perform without fail what you resolve. Benjamin Franklin.
    Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first. Mark Twain.

s-event.png