CurlTalk

Curl keeper alternative (i think i found one!!)

I randomly picked up a bottle of Giovanni Sunset Styling Lotion at whole foods (it was on sale), and I do believe I have found my [buylink=http://www.curlmart.com/Curly-Hair-Solutions-Curl-Keeper-p-28.html?utm_source=naturallycurly.com&utm_medium=text-link&utm_content=curltalk-post-text&utm_campaign=curly-hair-solutions-curl-keeper]curl keeper[/buylink] alternative! I use less of it, and i find it easier to disperse. Gives me great curl formation and frizz control. I left a review of it on the reader's product review board, but i also wanted to let everyone know!!
2c/3a
curl blog
curl album

"Your head is like a crown on you.
It is as beautiful as Mount Carmel.
Your hair is as smooth as purple silk.
I am captured by your flowing curls."
Song of Solomon 7:5 (NIRV)

Comments

• earcmraearcmra Posts: 146Registered Users
    Do you know if it is available at any other stores? We don't have a Whole Foods around here.
  • sherry7899sherry7899 Posts: 897Registered Users
    I know I've seen Giovanni's products in the grocery store Wegmans, but I'm not sure if they have styling products, or just shampoo/conditioner.

Sherry
  • susancnwsusancnw Posts: 1,366Registered Users
    You can try any natural foods store and they will probably have it or order it for you
    My son wears combat boots (and a parachute). So does my son-in-law.
    The older I get, the less patience I have with cleverness. Thomas Sowell.
    Resolve to perform what you ought. Perform without fail what you resolve. Benjamin Franklin.
    Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first. Mark Twain.

s-event.png