PSF Vit C Serum on Sale

ZinniaZinnia Registered Users Posts: 7,339
If anyone has been on the fence about trying the PSF Vit. C serum or is running low, it is now 20% off through the end of January.
Life shrinks or expands according to one's courage. Anais Nin

Comments

• kcurlskcurls Registered Users Posts: 205
    Gee, I was tempted, and was about to order some and "stock up. " But then I remembered the whole shelf-life thing with Vit C, so I realize that it's not worth it to get any more until the bottle I have really is low.

Wonder if you can freeze it?:laughing7:
    3A - fine, just above shoulder length, w/red color and highlights.

Product: Suave Coconut leave in, Joico Joiwhip mousse, Angell or F/X Curl booster on wet hair. Sometimes rotate in ReCoil/CK.

Routine: Scrunch with cloth diapers, then use Shellynot's clipping method. Diffuse a bit without touching hair. Leave clips in at least half and hour. Remove clips and air dry.

Day 2: Pineapple, no product.

DT once a week with DevaCare OneC

ALSO:
    "I got a crush on Obama."
  • ZinniaZinnia Registered Users Posts: 7,339
    I thought the same thing...except the part about freezing it...:wink:
  • CynaminbearCynaminbear Registered Users Posts: 4,476 Curl Connoisseur
    link?
    I'm just starting to learn about this stuff, and my brain is already full of other things, so please be patient.
    When is this applied, and with what else to be most effective?
    There's no such thing as global warming. Chuck Norris was cold so he turned up the sun.
    here you are CB:
    PSF Vit C

Refine & protect your skin with this potent antioxidant treatment. L-ascorbic acid - the form of Vitamin C that is most effectively absorbed & metabolized by your skin. This buffered & stabilized formula scavenges the free radicals that cause the visible signs of aging. Brighten & even out skin tone. Reverse sun damage, lighten age spots, scarring, sun spots & freckles. Rebuild collagen & elastin for firmer, younger looking skin. Refine pore size. Hyaluronic Acid retains skin’s moisture & “plumps up” fine lines & wrinkles, while preventing the usual drying & irritating effects often associated with other Vitamin C therapies.

15% L-ascorbic acid (Vitamin C) in a stabilized, buffered solution
    · Nitrogen-flushed packaging keeps product fresher
    ·Powerful antioxidant combats free radical damage
    ·Hyaluronic Acid holds 1,000 times its molecular weight in water to “hyper-hydrate” skin cells. Plumps up fine lines & wrinkles to leave behind smoother, younger looking skin.
    ·Tack-free finish - instantly absorbs leaving skin smooth, not sticky
    ·Brighten complexion & even out skin tone
    ·Reverse sun damage
    ·Lighten hyper-pigmentation – sun spots, scarring, age spots, freckles
    ·Rebuild collagen & elastin
    ·Refine pore size
  • RedCatWavesRedCatWaves Registered Users Posts: 31,259 Curl Connoisseur
    link?
    I'm just starting to learn about this stuff, and my brain is already full of other things, so please be patient.
    When is this applied, and with what else to be most effective?

Vit C is applied in the AM's. It gives a little protection against sun damage (it's NOT a substitute for sunscreen though). It refines pores, lightens any hyperpigmentation and gives it a lovely glow to the skin. It's best applied on bare skin, or after acids (after 30 minute wait time), and then moisturizer would go over top. I love it. I'll probably stock up on 2 bottles during the sale because my present bottle is very low and I'll use 2 bottles in about 3-4 months. I keep mine in a dark/cool cupboard, out of direct sun, and I'll probably keep the extra bottle in the fridge.

To the OP: Is there a code for this sale? I don't see the price reflected on the website. Thanks!
    [FONT=Arial, Helvetica]Enter Coupon Code: vitc20 (case sensitive)

enter on home page at the bottom.
    [/FONT]
  • CynaminbearCynaminbear Registered Users Posts: 4,476 Curl Connoisseur
    Thank you!
    There's no such thing as global warming. Chuck Norris was cold so he turned up the sun.
  • 2happy2happy Registered Users Posts: 5,138
    I decided to go for it! Thanks for the code heads up!
    Handle every stressful situation like a dog. If you can't eat it or hump it.....Piss on it and walk away.
    Location - WI
    you won't be disappointed...by the way, i didn't add the booster...i added it to my DY vit c and now I really don't like the DY vit c (i use it on my elbows...).

my skin is glowing...and i think a few of the lines under my eyes have disappeared.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file