Dogs like Olive Oil!

SoulGloSoulGlo Posts: 39Registered Users
I tried it out today and now my beagle trys to eat my hair every chance she gets! Well, not eat but she trys to lick it. Just thought that was funny.
3C-ish/4A-ish
Last relaxer: 12/06?
BC: 12/07 (I did the honors:-)
Fotki: http://public.fotki.com/SuaSponte/
PW: Liberation

Comments

• mariag002mariag002 Posts: 3,557Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    SoulGlo wrote: »
    I tried it out today and now my beagle trys to eat my hair every chance she gets! Well, not eat but she trys to lick it. Just thought that was funny.

If my cat comes near me I'll have to give her a good WACK LOL j/k

BTW I was admiring your hair pictures. You have gorgeous curls. I'm still trying to figure out how to style my hair so don't feel bad. Thank you for adding me as a friend, I did the same. We definitely have similar texture.
    - Maria

Big Chop: 9/23/07
    Relaxer free for almost 5 years!

• SoulGloSoulGlo Posts: 39Registered Users
    Thanks! So do you:-) Love the pony tail, that's my goal! Then I'll be on easy street.
    3C-ish/4A-ish
    Thanks! So do you:-) Love the pony tail, that's my goal! Then I'll be on easy street.

Thanks!

I don't know about Easy Street, won't lie to you, but it has been a little bit easier to slap it in a bun instead of trying to figure out how many bobby pins it'll take to keep it in place. I'm hoping that the more it grows the easier it is to style.
    - Maria

• Kimiee02Kimiee02 Posts: 125Registered Users
    Mariag002 I love your hair. It is growing so fast. I am a NC stalker and I have been noticing the great results you have been getting since you have been natural almost over night. You give me hope. :mrgreen: Do you have any tips?
    Natural since 8/01/07
    Mixture of curls -- Modified CG method
    Current Favorite products: Henna, Alma powder, Moist Con by Aussi, EcoStyler Gel, LA Looks #8, Honey, Olive oil,Coconut Oil, SheaMoisture Products, Suave Con.,

*I love Big, Natural, Funky, Curly Hair!*
    Yes, tips!!:-)
    3C-ish/4A-ish
  • SuburbanbushbabeSuburbanbushbabe Posts: 15,402Registered Users Curl Neophyte

Some women use a Dominican product called Whale sperm. Who knows? You may discover the conditioning benefits of dog drool:)

Your hair is very beautiful BTW. I would say you are a cottony 3c (I hate when people reclassify my hair and I just did it with you! Sorry if I have offended). I say this because your hair while still short, grows down, and the size of your curls. 4a's have to grow out for a ways before gravity affects them.
    My blog - http://suburbanbushbabe.wordpress.com/
    My FOTKI - http://whatsnew.fotki.com/suburbanbushbabe/
    comic-p.jpg

Playing with my hair is a hobby. Fluffy, fine natural 4a. Goal= Healthy, beautiful hair that retains its length.
    Hear that crash? It's me falling off the CG wagon.
    Kimiee02 wrote: »
    Mariag002 I love your hair. It is growing so fast. I am a NC stalker and I have been noticing the great results you have been getting since you have been natural almost over night. You give me hope. :mrgreen: Do you have any tips?

Awww thank you so much.
    The only thing I can think of that has helped me is I treat my hair like if it were gold. I stopped using harsh chemicals and I only use Henna to color my hair. I use shea butter, co-wash every day, apply deep conditioners minimum once a week, I love honey & EVOO hot oil treatments, and my ponypuff is my protective style. I've been using coconut oil too and that has helped with moisture. Be careful, your dogs might lick the coconut oil from your hair as well LOL

Thank you very much by the way, that means alot to me.
    - Maria

Some women use a Dominican product called Whale sperm. Who knows? You may discover the conditioning benefits of dog drool.

LMAO I'll take dog drool over whale sperm any time! LMAO I read the ingredients of Sperma de Ballena (whale sperm) and Baba de Caracol (snail goo) and I said nah I'm all set LOL I bought La Bomba, that one is excellent. It has no goo or body fluids.
    - Maria

Some women use a Dominican product called Whale sperm. Who knows? You may discover the conditioning benefits of dog drool:)

Your hair is very beautiful BTW. I would say you are a cottony 3c (I hate when people reclassify my hair and I just did it with you! Sorry if I have offended). I say this because your hair while still short, grows down, and the size of your curls. 4a's have to grow out for a ways before gravity affects them.

LOL, I'm turned off by the idea of how they harvest the sperm :sad5: Thanks for the insight:-) Cottony describes it very well. I feel like a q-tip.
    3C-ish/4A-ish
  • preciousjewel76preciousjewel76 Posts: 679Registered Users Curl Novice
    LOL @ the title of this thread!:laughing7:

One of my 2 cats happens to love coconut oil and Vaseline - seriously. Anytime he hears me open up the jar of Vaseline, he come running into the bathroom all excited and meow-ing. I give him a little bit sometimes; it's supposed to help prevent hairballs.
    4A - dense, medium strands - APL/BSL - 3+ years natural!

:love7:YAY!: GF Triple Nutrition Conditioner, YTCu Color Care Conditioner, Shea Moisture Deep Treatment Masque, LOTD AV Gel, EVCO, JCN&S, KCCC, buns and updos!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file