An Ompaloompa.....

KurlyKarenLeeKurlyKarenLee Registered Users Posts: 1,048
or maybe Lindsey Lohan with a spray on tan..... that's how I looked this morning when I first woke up. I used some Super Cop 2X last night. I've had it since September when I ordered my other stuff, but I've been afraid to try it since it sounds rather harsh. They accidently sent it to me --I didn't order it and didn't even know what it was until another post. Since RCW says Super Cop 2X and Retin-A are a "match made in heaven" (or something similar to that) I thought I would give it a try. I had ORANGE sweat rolling off my face after my workout.

Is this normal?
KurlyKarenLee

You can say what you want about the South, but you never hear of anyone retiring and moving North.

Comments

• 2poodles2poodles Registered Users Posts: 2,485 Curl Connoisseur
    Yikes! Maybe you worked out too hard! Or, more likely, you put on too much? I dunno... :dontknow: Please tell us you worked out at home and not at the gym!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]2Poodles :flower: Southeast PA
    fine, med porosity, normal elasticity
    Currently using the following 2 - 3 x/week:
    Living Proof Perfect Hair Day suphate-free Poo, cone-free CO and styling treatment, plus KCCC

• ZinniaZinnia Registered Users Posts: 7,339
    Not normal. Isn't the super copper 2x blue? How did it turn orange? Did you use the Retin-a and 2x together? I think you are supposed to one in the morning and the other at the end of the day.
    Life shrinks or expands according to one's courage. Anais Nin
  • KurlyKarenLeeKurlyKarenLee Registered Users Posts: 1,048
    Windflower wrote: »
    Not normal. Isn't the super copper 2x blue? How did it turn orange? Did you use the Retin-a and 2x together? I think you are supposed to one in the morning and the other at the end of the day.

It's green, and yes, I used the Retin-A over the Super Cop 2x. The orange washed off --but it really looked weird. I thought there was a thread somewhere about using Retin-A over Super Cop, but when I looked for it, I couldn't find it.
    KurlyKarenLee

You can say what you want about the South, but you never hear of anyone retiring and moving North.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file