CurlTalk

so whats the deal?

O d d i s y~O d d i s y~ Posts: 1,042Registered Users
my hair looks BIG and round!!
not long :cry:
when i stretch my hair strands - its at least 6 inches-7 inches
but it doesnt look long at all..! what should i do?
And the end of the day , all you've got is yourself..:headbang:
Failed to load the poll.
Failed to load the poll.

Comments

• love yourself firstlove yourself first Posts: 5,398Registered Users
    I voted for a layer cut, in part based on Urban's Devachan cut..... But just letting it grow should work too!
    "Great minds discuss ideas; Average minds discuss events; Small minds discuss people."
    "I think that somehow, we learn who we really are and then we live with that decision."
    - Eleanor Roosevelt (both quotes)

(taking a break from posting starting late august 2009)
  • ColochaColocha Posts: 344Registered Users
    In my case, I use gel and looks a little longer. Another time I let my hair grow without getting it trimmed for around 9 months. It grew quite a bit.
    "The tongue has the power of life and death, and those who love it will eat its fruit." Proverbs 18:21

Hair type: 3b/c
  • O d d i s y~O d d i s y~ Posts: 1,042Registered Users
    Devachan? ... not in ASIA. i think i will just let it grow.. i dont want to cut and and get it short..!
    Thanks ladies.[/quote]
    And the end of the day , all you've got is yourself..:headbang:
  • love yourself firstlove yourself first Posts: 5,398Registered Users
    D'oh! I keep forgetting that you are in Asia... Gel might help, and maybe oiling your scalp a little at night (and then washing out in the morning) to make sure your scalp stays healthy.

Also, proper diet, exercise and rest is essential to hair growth. A healthy body and lifestyle goes hand in hand with healthy hair :) You don't need Devachan for that :wink:
    "Great minds discuss ideas; Average minds discuss events; Small minds discuss people."
    "I think that somehow, we learn who we really are and then we live with that decision."
    - Eleanor Roosevelt (both quotes)

(taking a break from posting starting late august 2009)