Something to Really Soften my 4a/b hair..

Hi, anyone have a great non-greasy/oily conditioner. Leave in, rinse out ore deep conditioner.
I'm newly natural. I just did the BC a few months ago. I have been using KT and [buylink=http://www.curlmart.com/Kinky-Curly-Curling-Custard-p-778.html?utm_source=naturallycurly.com&utm_medium=text-link&utm_content=curltalk-post-text&utm_campaign=kinkycurly-curling-custard]KCCC[/buylink] for the past few days, and I just ordered Blended Beauty product. The KT and [buylink=http://www.curlmart.com/Kinky-Curly-Curling-Custard-p-778.html?utm_source=naturallycurly.com&utm_medium=text-link&utm_content=curltalk-post-text&utm_campaign=kinkycurly-curling-custard]KCCC[/buylink] don't really seem to leave my hair soft when I don't have the product in my hair.
I would like my hair to be soft to my hubby's touch, at night! Sounds silly, but he is a big reason why I did the BC. I tried to transition my hair last year, and I wore in in braid outs all the time and he LOVED my wash and go hair, but it wasn't really natural because it was so full of relaxer. So with lots of encouragement from him I did the BC. It's now 2 1/2 in long, but it really isn't "touchable" any suggestions please.
ACV Rinse 2-3 times a week
Nature's Gate Biotin Conditioner
Curly Kinks: Satin Root, Coil Jam
Castor oil on scalp

Comments

• bushbush Registered Users Posts: 25
    I only have 3c hair, but i really like coconut milk--it's not very oily, but it really softens my hair. There's a post a few above this one, discussing coconut milk and oil, if you're interested.
  • multicultcurlymulticultcurly Registered Users Posts: 5,136 Curl Connoisseur
    I love coconut milk as well! It really does soften hair. I usually leave it in somewhere between 20mins to an hour. Olive oil also works well. I usually apply it in combination with a cheap (Suave) conditioner and leave it in overnight or for at least 30mins.
    I went through a long phase of growing out unruly, damaged hair and the above helped a lot. I also love the Aubrey Organics Honeysuckle Rose condtioner. It totally helped me balance my normal and damaged hair. I definitely recommend it if your hair needs moisture.
    3b/c, medium-coarse, low porosity, high density
    HG: Jessicurl Too Shea and Kinky Curly Curling Custard
    Shampoo: nonsulfate shampoo and Suave Naturals sulfate shampoo when needed

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file