Will I ever be able to access my profile?

yagottaloveyacurlsyagottaloveyacurls Registered Users Posts: 5,766 Curl Connoisseur
I seem to be the only one having this problem...
ack. I'm not going to have to re-register am I?

crap. I hope not.

Comments

• lilbopeekrlilbopeekr Registered Users Posts: 4
    You're not the only one! I think I registered in early September and have been pretty much unable to access my profile since I registered. icon_confused.gif But on the other hand, I can do a search. I hear some people are unable to do this.

[ October 23, 2002: Message edited by: lilbopeekr ]
    "You can lead a horticulture but you can't make her think." Dorothy Parker
  • yagottaloveyacurlsyagottaloveyacurls Registered Users Posts: 5,766 Curl Connoisseur
  • GretchenGretchen Administrator Moderators Posts: 10,840 Curl Virtuoso
    I'll try to get our tech guy to look into the profile problem on Monday. A few registrations got partially corrupted a couple weeks ago when we had board problems. Yours may be among them. I'm not sure if they're salvagable.
    I know you've already msg'd me, but please do once again, just so I can get everything to him in an organized way.

Thanks for your patience.

Gretchen
    NaturallyCurly.com co-founder
    3A

You are beautiful!
  • lilbopeekrlilbopeekr Registered Users Posts: 4
    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by gretchen:
    I'll try to get our tech guy to look into the profile problem on Monday. A few registrations got partially corrupted a couple weeks ago when we had board problems. Yours may be among them. I'm not sure if they're salvagable.
    I know you've already msg'd me, but please do once again, just so I can get everything to him in an organized way.

Thanks for your patience.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Gretchen,

I sent you a PM with the exact error message I receive every time I try to access my Profile.
    "You can lead a horticulture but you can't make her think." Dorothy Parker
  • yagottaloveyacurlsyagottaloveyacurls Registered Users Posts: 5,766 Curl Connoisseur
    Thanks for all your help Gretchen...I pm'ed you as well.
  • SpankMeCurlySpankMeCurly Registered Users Posts: 20
    I'm still having problems too icon_sad.gif I get a huge pink box with some error and I can't retrieve any of my old PMs ..that i never responded to icon_sad.gif All I can see are PMs that are from last couple of days and they are all at the very bottom of the page after all the errors. icon_sad.gificon_sad.gif
  • borncajunborncajun Registered Users Posts: 7
    test post
    My hair is like my attitude..sassy
    2b Thick,fat,waves
    below my shoulder,auburn w/ blond highlights.
    The profiles that are corrupted are irretrievably so, alas.
    I think the only solution is to re-register. We can try to get you your old member number back, but haven't had much luck with that, either.

Gretchen
    3A

You are beautiful!
    just testing something
    2b Thick,fat,waves
    just a test
    2b Thick,fat,waves
  • SpankMeCurlySpankMeCurly Registered Users Posts: 20
    Darn..that sucks icon_sad.gif All those messages lost. Gretchen..can the current member name be deleted so that we could reregister with the same name?? Just curious..
    Yes. I'll have to kill your old account then you can re-register using you old name. Just let me know via email.

Gretchen
    3A

You are beautiful!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file