CurlTalk

Haven't shown off the demons in a little while

PhDCowPhDCow Posts: 1,621Registered Users
DSCF0338-vi.jpg

Emma is wearing the latest fashion -- a baby doll dress with jeans -- for a birthday party she's going to today. I must say she's turned into a very sweet, compassionate, thoughtful child. After 4 months of half-day kindergarten, she begins full-day kindergarten on the 28th (a new program in our school district) and she can't wait to use her princesses lunchbox every day.

Colin, well, there is no word to describe him besides "imp." If there's trouble to be had, you know he's in the center of it. He's fun-loving and has no problem getting into trouble. But he's loving and very concerned with others. He's in nursery school 2 days a week and loves it. I'm registering him for universal pre-K for next year. He really needs structure or he's all over the place.
God doesn't give special kids to special parents. He takes ordinary, imperfect people, and gifts them with his greatest treasures. And therein, he creates special parents.

Comments

• goldygoldy Posts: 5,455Registered Users
    they're so grown up.. cute :)
    Poodlehead wrote:
    Ah, it all makes sense now. Goldy is the puppet master! :lol:
  • medussamedussa Posts: 12,993Registered Users
    They are just so adorable. I love Emma's coif. :toothy7:
  • PhDCowPhDCow Posts: 1,621Registered Users
    Thanks guys!

Emma's at the birthday party for one of her classmates. Colin got to stay home with me. So far, he's helped me make chocolate chip cookies (sat on the counter while I put everything in the mixer), ate Spaghettios for lunch, and stolen 3 cookies off the cooling rack.

When they're separate, they're fine. But them together though, and it's like mixing bleach and ammonia.
    God doesn't give special kids to special parents. He takes ordinary, imperfect people, and gifts them with his greatest treasures. And therein, he creates special parents.

• Brown_Eyed_GirlBrown_Eyed_Girl Posts: 1,353Registered Users
    Very cute! I like Emma's hair too.