Well you should enjoy this lib or conservative

curlygirlymecurlygirlyme Posts: 1,340Registered Users
Achmed the Dead Terrorist

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1uwOL4rB-go

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wskT6YfVB6E&feature=related

BTW I wouldn't watch this with children and if you are a child you shouldn't watch it.

Comments

• wild~hairwild~hair Posts: 9,890Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    Dunno. It was like watching comedy from the 40s and 50s — that is, from such a different mindset, I didn't see what the hilarity was all about.

It was pretty dumb.

I'm liberal, by the way.
  • QuirkyYoginiQuirkyYogini Posts: 569Registered Users
    Um... I actually find it extremely unoriginal and offensive. I didn't even chuckle. His fake accent is horrible, too.

I'm sorry... We all have different types of humor, so I guess mine is just different from yours. I know that a LOT of people do like this guy and puppet.
    I have 3c hair that I haven't straightened in over 5 years. It's just past shoulder length when dry, and almost waist length when pulled straight.

Products:
    9/02/08 Went CG
    05/12/09 Still CG. Cowashing with VO5 Lavender Luster. I then condition with Giovanni Smooth as Silk. Styling with VO5 Lavender Luster conditioner with my wide-toothed comb.

http://public.fotki.com/QuirkyYogini/

• redcelticcurlsredcelticcurls Posts: 17,502Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    I'm a liberal who used to be married to a Muslim and I still feel that the average Muslim is misunderstood.

I have seen these before and I think they are hilarious.
    Kiva! Microfinance works.

Med/Coarse, porous curly.
  • susancnwsusancnw Posts: 1,374Registered Users Curl Novice
    CGM...I love it. He's so funny. Jeff Dunham manages to skewer everyone.

QY - the accent is supposed to be bad. He's a ventriloquist. ALL of his accents are bad.
    My son wears combat boots (and a parachute). So does my son-in-law.
    The older I get, the less patience I have with cleverness. Thomas Sowell.
    Resolve to perform what you ought. Perform without fail what you resolve. Benjamin Franklin.
    Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first. Mark Twain.

s-event.png

• QuirkyYoginiQuirkyYogini Posts: 569Registered Users
    susancnw wrote: »
    CGM...I love it. He's so funny. Jeff Dunham manages to skewer everyone.

QY - the accent is supposed to be bad. He's a ventriloquist. ALL of his accents are bad.

Really? That's pretty dumb. I thought the point was to display talent. Shows how much I know. *shrug* In that case, it's still not funny to me. Sorry...

To each his own! I don't like comedians who have to put others down to make a joke. *coughMenciacough* It's funny occasionally, and I believe we should be able to laugh at ourselves, but when a large portion of your act is dedicated to making fun of others... What good are you?

On a side note, I tried to watch this comedian on TV. I really did try to like him. So many others like him, and I want in on the fun! The thing that bothered me the most about him was he said a few jokes to the audience and it was barely chuckle-worthy (IMO) and then he pulled out the puppet and made the same jokes. They weren't that funny the first time around and the second time I just felt like I had wasted my time.

I'm not trying to start any arguments because it's great that people find him funny. I'm just trying to explain my own weirdness, I guess.
    I have 3c hair that I haven't straightened in over 5 years. It's just past shoulder length when dry, and almost waist length when pulled straight.

Products:
    9/02/08 Went CG
    05/12/09 Still CG. Cowashing with VO5 Lavender Luster. I then condition with Giovanni Smooth as Silk. Styling with VO5 Lavender Luster conditioner with my wide-toothed comb.

http://public.fotki.com/QuirkyYogini/

• curlygirlymecurlygirlyme Posts: 1,340Registered Users
    Don't be too offended. He makes fun of everyone he's got several puppets there Achmed, Walter, Jose, Peanut, and several others. Walter is my personal favorite.
  • notegalnotegal Posts: 560Registered Users
    :laughing7: My boyfriend and I laughed and thought they were pretty funny. My guess is at the time people thought this was very funny when it was posted, since it was after 9//11. Anyway, we have never seen this guy before and had some good laughs. It was a nice chuckle. :toothy7:
    "The world is a fine place and worth fighting for."
    Ernest Hemingway

CG since June 15th, 2008:dog::love5::elephant:
    3b very thick hair with very kinky (possibly 3c) curls underneath
    Went Deva Care line beginning
    September 23, 2009
    Update: 10/12/2009 I can't stop playing with my curls!! So soft, shiny and manageable!!!! IN LOVE WITH DEVA Products!!!!!! YIPPPIE!!!!:wav:

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file