Curlmart

SystemSystem Posts: 39,059 Administrator
I really love the new categories and products on curlmart. I can't wait to to try some of the products, and, the categories are so convienent. :D Thank you! There is one more category that would be a lot of hard work, but, I would love to see. A CG Friendly category. 8) :D And, I must honestly say that I have never dealt with a business that is more customer service orientated than curlmart. You girls rock :!:

Comments

• love yourself firstlove yourself first Posts: 5,398Registered Users
    I really love the new categories and products on curlmart. I can't wait to to try some of the products, and, the categories are so convienent. :D Thank you! There is one more category that would be a lot of hard work, but, I would love to see. A CG Friendly category. 8) :D And, I must honestly say that I have never dealt with a business that is more customer service orientated than curlmart. You girls rock :!:

Yes, I totally agree :!: :D

One small suggestion..... I would put [buylink=http://www.curlmart.com/The-Jane-Carter-Solution-Hair-Nourishing-Cream-p-174.html?utm_source=naturallycurly.com&utm_medium=text-link&utm_content=curltalk-post-text&utm_campaign=the-jane-carter-solution-hair-nourishing-cream]the Jane Carter Solution Hair Nourishing Cream[/buylink] under the Leave-In Conditioner category in addition to the Finishing Product category.
    "Great minds discuss ideas; Average minds discuss events; Small minds discuss people."
    "I think that somehow, we learn who we really are and then we live with that decision."
    - Eleanor Roosevelt (both quotes)

(taking a break from posting starting late august 2009)
  • GretchenGretchen Administrator Posts: 10,831Administrators, Moderators Administrator
    Good ideas, gals. I'm out of town for a couple days but will look into this when I get back.

We might need to recruit some help coming up with the CurlMart CG list, in exchange for a discount coupon!

E-mail me if you're interested!

Gretchen
    NaturallyCurly.com co-founder
    3A

You are beautiful!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file