We’d like your help getting CurlTalk back on its feet!

By participating on CurlTalk — posting, commenting, liking — in the next few weeks, you will automatically be entered to win amazing prizes.

Our latest winner is Savagegirl!

CurlyCanadian, Bomega and EllaJ have also won wonderful prizes! Will you be next? Post, like, comment, GET ACTIVE and help us get CurlTalk ENERGIZED again!

Learn more!

I crave exercise. Weird!

DayzieDayzie Posts: 233Registered Users
I have never in my life craved exerecise. I've never really liked it. It's always been an on again, off again kinda thing for me. When I do exercise I do feel better, but then get bored with it, and quit. I'm not doing anything differently than I usually do, but I just really want to do it. I'm not doing it so much just because I need to, more because I really want to. It's very strange, and not something I've heard other people experience. I just hope it dosen't go away. And I now need to get my eating in-line aswell. I've a got some poundage to lose ya know?

Anyway just wondered if anybody else has gone through this, like I am? Just curious. I might even have to start my own log, but we'll see. :wink:
"You don't stop laughing because you grow old. You grow old because you stop laughing."

"There is so much good in the worst of us and so much bad in the best of us, it hardly behooves any of us to talk about the rest of us."

Comments

• CherishCherish Posts: 1,847Registered Users
    it happens to me. Sometimes, I'm just buzzing with energy and fidgety for no apparent reason. Early evening yesterday, I headed out for a hilly walk, but ended up going for a run (I don't like to run) because I just had too much energy.

Also, happens when I read an inspiring post like in Dia99's recent log.
  • starfishbluesstarfishblues Posts: 49Registered Users
    yeah, that happens to me too. it's weird! i'm not naturally that athletic, but occasionally i just crave exercise. especially when i'm in the habit of it. if i'm in the habit of exercising like 5 times a week, it gets really hard for me to skip a day. my body just feels like it needs to exercise.
    3b/c, very fine, low porosity, average density
    co-wash: suave naturals or nature's gate
    shampoo: nature's gate 1x a week
    conditioner: pantene relaxed and natural or pantene nature's fusion
    leave-in: suave humectant
    styler: just a touch of fantasia IC sparklites gel

hair loves honey, almond oil, jojoba oil, mayonaise treatments
  • Aries_jbAries_jb Posts: 1,556Registered Users
    I feel this way after I get into a routine of exercising. Once I get into a routine I hate to have to skip a day. If I skip a day I can't sleep because I have this energy that I didn't get a chance to get rid of during the day.
    www.myspace.com/littlemonkey0403
    3B that is no longer CG, but still endeavors to have healthy hair by not using sulfates.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file