CurlTalk

I think I may have finally had it with...

Volumizing products.

Texturizing products.

Thickening products.

All seem to leave my hair feeling & looking like waxy roughed up rope/yarn!!!:protest: Dull... dry... YUCK! :tongue6:

Comments

• bbbeccabbbecca Banned Posts: 232Banned Users
    Maybe you've finally had it with products (in general).

If so, join the club.
    "'You come of the Lord Adam and the Lady Eve,' said Aslan.'"
    /home/leaving?target=http%3A%2F%2Fpublic.fotki.com%2Fbbecca%2Fhair-pics%2F" class="Popup
    pw-curls
    Koukla72 wrote: »
    when you claim in your nomination speech to the families of special needs children, "I pledge to you that if we are elected, you will have a friend and advocate in the White House" after having reduced funding for special needs education by 62%
    /home/leaving?target=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.factcheck.org%2Felections-2008%2Fsliming_palin.html" class="Popup
  • lazy loopslazy loops Posts: 8,792Registered Users
    Why do you say that? :? I like my curl cream & gel still.
  • Oregano  (formerly babywavy)Oregano (formerly babywavy) Posts: 5,297Registered Users
    I think she just meant that maybe you were on the no product trend.

Thats how mine started too. First certain products felt dry and tacky, after a while I was totally aware of ANY product in my hair.

Now I can't use a darn thing or I end up having to run to the sink and rinse it out.
    ~ the artist formerly known as babywavy ~

Please excuse any typos. For the time being, we are blaming it on my computer.
  • lazy loopslazy loops Posts: 8,792Registered Users
    No styler has been tried. It's OK when I use enough leave-in so my hair doesn't go brushed yarn or cotton candy on me, & when I'm not going anywhere special. ;) But unfortunately I cannot ever get the same clumping, curls & shine without a styler.

I do feel all stylers in my hair after 3 - 5 days of scrunching water in to reactivate the product or doing a quick rinse & adding new product. Then I feel like I have to shampoo, like there's a waxy or rubbery buildup. I end up giving my hair a break the rest of the time.

Up until part of the 90s I was a no product at all gal. I don't think I even had rinse-out conditioner. I think it was a once to twice a week shampoo & air or blow dry.