CurlTalk

Eluence MBC same as Sauve Coconut condish for me

hondurancurly123hondurancurly123 Posts: 63Registered Users
I just tried eluence moisture balancing condition and I found that it worked just as well as my sauve coconut condish. Now you see I love sauve coconut it gives me major slip and my hair feels sooooooo soft after i use it. I was kinda POed that I (well not I but my dad) spent 17 bucks plus shipping for a glorified sauve coconut . But I have found a good use for eluence i am gonna add some coconut, alomond, avocado, monoi, jojoba and peanut oil to it and use it as my DT. and after i finish it up i am not going to buy it again cause Its a waste of money if I can go to walgreens and get the same thing for 1.50$.Well thats it I just wanted to tell yall my experience with eluence.
i think i may have found my HG. Its suave firm control gel the biloge not off and john fridia curls and swirls i am sooooooooooo happy my search is over

Comments

• msjokermsjoker Posts: 1,658Registered Users
    Are the ingredients for the Suave coconut and Elucence almost the same?
    "It moisturizes my situation... preserves my sexy."
  • hondurancurly123hondurancurly123 Posts: 63Registered Users
    Nope they seem to have very differenet ingredients. I just have pretty much the same results when I use the conditiners. I am not saying Eluence is horrible as a matter of fact if I tried this before I ever tried Sauve coconut I would have nagged my dad to death to buy me the biggest bottle they sell every few months. But since sauve seems to work sooooo well for me I will just keep buying it. But i have noticed one difference eluence is a little thicker then sauve but i dont care cause i kinda like that sauve kinda glides through my hair.
    i think i may have found my HG. Its suave firm control gel the biloge not off and john fridia curls and swirls i am sooooooooooo happy my search is over