Best product for frizz?

In short, I had straight hair as a child, and then I damaged my hair with heat for all of my teenage years which made my hair frizzy/big/wavy/curly. I stopped damaging my hair two months ago, and now my hair is fairly straight, but the back of my hair (damaged the most by straighteners) is still fairly frizzy and puffy.

Can anyone recommend some sort of straightening balm/gel/cream/serum that will curtail frizz? Adding shine would be a bonus. And not leaving a product-y feel in my hair would be even better. I won't be using the product with heat, so heat protection is not necessary. I would prefer a product without cones because I use a sulfate-free shampoo (Jessicurl). If you suggest a product, please mention if it has cones or not. :) Oh, and something that can be bought at Walgreens/CVS would really be best.

Comments

• phranq12345phranq12345 Registered Users Posts: 31
    has worked well for me and cut down frizz dramatically. You can get it at Sephoa. It's not cheap though - $25 but a little goes a long way.
    "let us be grateful for those that make us happy; they are the charming gardners that make our souls blossom" -- Proust

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file