CurlTalk

Disappointed

OnnyxOnnyx Posts: 1Registered Users
I joined this site because I too have naturally curly hair that I don't know what to do with. I am disappointed to say that I have asked two questions in the forums and haven't received any replies. I hope this isn't one of those websites that people only talk to people they know.

Comments

• reallyLilyreallyLily Posts: 73Registered Users
    I'm not sure if I saw your questions...I think that a lot of people don't check the boards until night after work...by then, posts seem to get lost on the second and third pages. Everyone here is so nice though...I am sure you will get some answers....and welcome to the site, too.
    2b/3a wavy
  • GretchenGretchen Administrator Posts: 8,475Administrators, Moderators Administrator
    Welcome!

Gretchen
    NaturallyCurly.com co-founder
    3A

You are beautiful!
  • JA1813JA1813 Posts: 8Registered Users
    Welcome! This is a great site, and everyone is very friendly! Don't hesitate to jump in and post new questions or replies, we could use all the input we can get. icon_smile.gif

I've found, when posting questions, that it helps to be very specific - I've noticed that sometimes really general questions or statements don't get answered. Also, we tend to see some questions repeated over and over - you might want to try to use the search engine to see if anyone has asked the same question before.

But if you think your post has fallen to the next page without many people seeing it, bump it up! Just hit "post reply" and type bump! This will bring your thread back up to the top of the page. People do it all the time, and it works.

Good luck, and welcome! icon_biggrin.gif
    Today is whatever I want it to mean.
    -- Beth Orton

Leave a Comment