Now I understand!

My husband likes to brew beer. I was listening to him talk about a hop's shortage and it made me think...his beer obsession/info is the same as my hair/hair product obsession and info! Now I'll understand if he ever tunes me out because as much as I like the results of his beer brewing...I don't care how it happens. lol For example, I just asked him a question about the shortage it and now he's going off about it! lol
2A/2B, fine, normal porosity

Growing out a pixie as of November 2013 :elephant:

Shampoo: Elucence MBS & Renpure Originals Argan Oil
Conditioner: Elucence MBC & Renpure Originals Argan Oil
Leave-in: CJ BeautiCurls
Stylers: BA gel & AG Re:coil

Product Junkie that keeps falling off the wagon!:tongue3:

Comments

• FrizzBgoneFrizzBgone Posts: 2,678Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    Doodles wrote: »
    My husband likes to brew beer. I was listening to him talk about a hop's shortage and it made me think...his beer obsession/info is the same as my hair/hair product obsession and info! Now I'll understand if he ever tunes me out because as much as I like the results of his beer brewing...I don't care how it happens. lol For example, I just asked him a question about the shortage it and now he's going off about it! lol

:laughing7: I hear ya ... I get the same zoned out look if I ask him about his motorcycle. The stories just never end. Thank god for NCC, I can share my hair obsession with fellow curlies from around the globe :occasion5:
    Type: 3a fine & dense,with normal porosity, terrible product junkie
    ROUTINE: LI, enhancer, gel, plop with Curlease towel, serum product (either CIAB or Gel-les'c), clip & diffuse.
    Too many favourite products to list ... I finally have my routine that works and alot of products to choose from. My product stash is huge, but well loved !!!
  • echokittenechokitten Posts: 1,751Registered Users
    My DH has many many obsessions...they wax and wane just as the moons phases...at the moment it's HDTV and blue ray HD. He tunes my hair obsession out with talk of finding the perfect selection of Blue Ray disc movies. :wink:
    In my defense, my hair obsession has been consistent for a year. While I have had to endure everything from Japanese Horror film, to finding the perfect graphic novel, to his illustrating graphic novels...etc etc you get the idea.
    Cincinnati Ohio>>>Coarse protein sensitive 3a, Jessicurl WDT as a leave in, Biotera gel, White Boots, PW= coffeecurls

"Man tries to exaggerate what nature has given him," Charles Darwin (1809-1882).

"Nothing makes a woman more beautiful than the belief that she is beautiful." -Sophia Loren
  • Just KimmieJust Kimmie Posts: 116Registered Users
    Consider all of yourselves LUCKY!! Mine's is Guitar Hero III. Geez.
    Hair Type: 2B/3A hybrid, I believe. Had it short for about 5 years, and have since let it grow. Layers have brought out the curl...and I haven't gone 'straight' since!

http://public.fotki.com/Kimmie7448/curls-rule/
  • FrizzBgoneFrizzBgone Posts: 2,678Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    Consider all of yourselves LUCKY!! Mine's is Guitar Hero III. Geez.

Oh my ... at least mine just hangs out in the garage and polishes his bike .... I don't have to hear it :laughing7::laughing7::laughing7::laughing7:
    Type: 3a fine & dense,with normal porosity, terrible product junkie
    ROUTINE: LI, enhancer, gel, plop with Curlease towel, serum product (either CIAB or Gel-les'c), clip & diffuse.
    Too many favourite products to list ... I finally have my routine that works and alot of products to choose from. My product stash is huge, but well loved !!!
  • DoodlesDoodles Posts: 1,984Registered Users
    LOL Oh my god, bluray discs!!! I'm sorry Just Kimmie...DH was really good at Guitar Hero but that's probably due to the fact that he has 3 real guitars. None of which he has time to play anymore with our 2 young girls. I'm glad my brother just let us borrow that video game...who knows what path that could've turned!!
    2A/2B, fine, normal porosity

Growing out a pixie as of November 2013 :elephant:

Shampoo: Elucence MBS & Renpure Originals Argan Oil
    Conditioner: Elucence MBC & Renpure Originals Argan Oil
    Leave-in: CJ BeautiCurls
    Stylers: BA gel & AG Re:coil

Product Junkie that keeps falling off the wagon!:tongue3:

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file