Another (hopefully last) phone thread

SCGSCG Registered Users Posts: 5,416
I'm finally fed up with my old phone, and I'm ready for a new one.

I found out that I can get either a KRZR K1 or a Samsung A737, both for $9.99.

I'm torn.

I like the slider design and some of the features of the Samsung, but at the same time, I like the KRZR a lot, as well.

Hopefully this is the last thread I'll make to ask you guys, but what are your thoughts on either of these phones? I know I remember seeing a thread not too long ago about someone who bought the Samsung, if I remember right...

"And death is at your doorstep
And it will steal your innocence
But it will not steal your substance
But you are not alone in this"

“My ability to turn good news into anxiety is rivaled only by my ability to turn anxiety into chin acne.” - Tina Fey

Comments

• RednaturalcurlsRednaturalcurls Registered Users Posts: 1,814 Curl Neophyte
    Stay away from the Krzr. My stepson has one temporarily while his phone is getting fixed and it is a piece of crap. He absolutely hates it. People have a hard time hearing him no matter how loud his volume is to the point he almost yells into the phone. Call clarity is not great. Menu features are not all that. Our phone guy said they don't even carry that phone anymore because it didn't do well.We have Alltel if that makes any difference and sometimes it is the service, but sometimes it is the phone. This time it is definitely the phone because the service works beautifully on other phones.
    Hair Type: mix of 3's, growing out an angled bob, color-treated red.
    Current products: GVP conditioning balm for co-wash and leave in, Curl Junkie Curls in a Bottle, Pattern Pusha and Garnier Anti-humidity hairspray
    Hair idol: Kimberly Schlapman from Little Big Town

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file