Apologies to Jane Carter Thanks to Mystery

Short version: I was wrong about JC C&S, it is awesome and thanks to Mysteryflavored for suggesting it.

Long version: So a while back i bought the Jane Carter Solution trial pack. Being the gung ho, all or nothing crazy girl that i am sometimes, i tried the coditioner, leave in conditioner, condition and sculpt and nourish and shine. My hair looked good but the smell was overwhelming (i hated it) and came home and washed my hair. I almost threw the rest of the stuff out but instead tucked it to the back of my cabinet.

So when i asked Mysteryflavored what she used on her amazing hair, she said she use the JCS C&S. So i dug throught the cabinet and found my sample. I used it with JCCC and had great results. I have never had such awesome spirally curls!!!! I liked it enough to order a bottle which came yesterday. OF course as soon as the package came i had to run and wet my hair and try it again. This time i used it with my beloved Fuzzy Duck gel. SUper results. Today i tried it with [buylink=http://www.curlmart.com/DevaCare-Arc-AnGell-p-567.html?utm_source=naturallycurly.com&utm_medium=text-link&utm_content=curltalk-post-text&utm_campaign=devacurl-devacare-arc-angell]deva arc angel[/buylink] (figured it would be a good combo since the aa like moisture and the c&s is moisturizing.) I am still drying but it is looking great.

So hurray for Jane Carter and hurray for Mystery :hello1:
3A; I have HG products!
Curl enhancer: Mop-C curl cream
DT: Deva Heaven in Hair; JC WDT
Gel: B&A; Arc Angel
Conditioner: Deva OneC; JC too shea
Frizz fighters: CK, JCS C&S
PW: curlynow

Comments

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji