I feel better now...

VTmomVTmom Registered Users Posts: 2,487 Curl Connoisseur
ahhh....the last son left earlier today with the last girlfriend...I got the rest of the gifts put away... my part of the decorations are down and stored (hubby still has the outdoor decorations up, but I'm not worried 'bout that)...the house is clean...the clothes are clean...I had my Lean Cuisine for dinner as opposed to a 5-course meal...AND I'm on my 2nd glass of white merlot...life is good. :wink:

How 'bout ya'll??
The smallest deed is greater than the grandest intention.

I am the master of my fate: I am the captain of my soul. (Invictus - William Ernest Henley)

Just think I used to worry 'bout things like that,
Used to worry 'bout rich and skinny, 'til I wound up poor and fat,
Nowadays I kind of worry where my mind's been at,
Just think I used to worry 'bout things like that. (Delbert McClinton - I Used to Worry from Never Been Rocked Enough)

Comments

• kcurlskcurls Registered Users Posts: 205
    Yes, things are looking up here too. Still decorations up (I'll take them down New Year's Day), but last house guest left 3 hours ago with bouncing baby in tow, dog finally gets to roam free in her own home, first load of dishes are in the washer, and I am 5 fruits and vegetables into my 10-a-day program. Going to a movie in an hour - all I ask is that my hair is finally dry!
    3A - fine, just above shoulder length, w/red color and highlights.

Product: Suave Coconut leave in, Joico Joiwhip mousse, Angell or F/X Curl booster on wet hair. Sometimes rotate in ReCoil/CK.

Routine: Scrunch with cloth diapers, then use Shellynot's clipping method. Diffuse a bit without touching hair. Leave clips in at least half and hour. Remove clips and air dry.

Day 2: Pineapple, no product.

DT once a week with DevaCare OneC

ALSO:
    "I got a crush on Obama."
  • KurlyKarenLeeKurlyKarenLee Registered Users Posts: 1,048
    I'm sitting in our hotel room in Houston (the ZaZa) working on my 3rd glass of Lambrusco watching the 32" plasma screen t.v. Yes, I know it's cheap wine but dinner for two last night was over $150 (NOT including drinks) so I've got to cut corners somewhere. We spent the day at the Houston Museum of Natural Science so we just ordered room service tonight and have just been relaxing.. It's been a good blend of luxury and geekiness. :laughing7:

Tomorrow we're going to sleep late and head home.
    KurlyKarenLee

You can say what you want about the South, but you never hear of anyone retiring and moving North.
  • SystemSystem Posts: 39,060 Administrator
    I'm sitting in our hotel room in Houston (the ZaZa) working on my 3rd glass of Lambrusco watching the 32" plasma screen t.v. Yes, I know it's cheap wine but dinner for two last night was over $150 (NOT including drinks) so I've got to cut corners somewhere. We spent the day at the Houston Museum of Natural Science so we just ordered room service tonight and have just been relaxing.. It's been a good blend of luxury and geekiness. :laughing7:

Tomorrow we're going to sleep late and head home.

You won't notice the difference after a few glasses/bottles. :laughing9:

Speckla

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file