Have you had this Experience too?????

cclark1cclark1 Registered Users Posts: 346
I told me mom and sister that I was transitioning and going back to my natural hair texture. I guess that they hear the excitement in my voice when I talk about it. Now guess what...... they are both considering going natural. Anyone else having this experience?
Dare to be......remarkable!!!

Comments

• jcurladyjcurlady Registered Users Posts: 626 Curl Novice
    I actually had the opposite happen. My mom and sister went natural and now I am.
    if luvin KCKT and KCCC is wrong I don't wanna b right

sell crazy somewhere else...we're all stocked up here.
  • Jeannie_LJeannie_L Registered Users Posts: 73
    Similar case... my sister decided to go natural after seeing the results on my hair. :)
  • missmoniemissmonie Registered Users Posts: 920
    Yeah...after I decided to grow my natural hair....my mom did it too. I've been relaxer free for 2 years and she's a few months shy of me. We talk about hair all the time which is tons of fun.
    4a: Combo of tight coils and waves; Last relaxer - 11/05 (LC - 4/07) - http://public.fotki.com/missmonie/ - updates as of Mar '09

Products: Trader Joe's condish * Giovanni Direct Leave in * Fantasia Gel or KCCC for curl definition * Karen's Body Beautiful Hair Cream as moisturizer

comic-p.jpg
  • jsocurleighjsocurleigh Registered Users Posts: 265
    I think my mom is thinking about it... she nearly apologized for putting a perm in it as a child lol.

We just had this conversation yesterday, she said "Your hair is so pretty, I wish I had just left it alone but it was so thick! I didn't know what else to do with it!" :lol: I'm just glad she likes it. When I was transitioning she was like what in the world is going on up there?

My step sister is contemplating transitioning...she's at the point where she "needs" a relaxer but I think her seeing my hair at Christmas might make her go for it.
    *AVEDA Cosmetology Graduate*
    *DEVA Trained Stylist*

4a*reformed PJ* mixologist*twistologist*extremely hair obsessed
    Twitter/@JayeEllis

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file