Our Christmas Present!

2»

Comments

• FieryCurlsFieryCurls Posts: 2,904Registered Users
    Is that you in the pic? If so, then you are very pretty and both of your kids are adorable.
    2qhtm5.png

WNckm6.png
  • SuburbanbushbabeSuburbanbushbabe Posts: 15,402Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    What a beautiful name and baby. Congratulations
    My blog - http://suburbanbushbabe.wordpress.com/
    My FOTKI - http://whatsnew.fotki.com/suburbanbushbabe/
    comic-p.jpg

Playing with my hair is a hobby. Fluffy, fine natural 4a. Goal= Healthy, beautiful hair that retains its length.
    Hear that crash? It's me falling off the CG wagon.
  • RedCatWavesRedCatWaves Posts: 31,259Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    A truly lovely name for a lovely little girl. You look great too. Enjoy!
  • marielle448marielle448 Posts: 1,823Registered Users
    congratulations! She's beautiful and Karan looks so grown up. Wow.
  • inheritedcurlsinheritedcurls Posts: 2,954Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    Wow!!! What an exciting Christmas Day!! Can't ask for a better Christmas gift. She is gorgeous!!!

Congratulations!!!
  • internetchickinternetchick Posts: 6,191Registered Users
    Congratulations!!!
  • CurlyCurliesCurlyCurlies Posts: 1,641Registered Users
    Awww, those pink booties and sweater are adorable on her. Congrats on your beautiful baby girl.
    33abhqq.gif
  • CGNYCCGNYC Posts: 4,938Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    Her name is Sandhya, which means "twilight" in Sanskrit.

That's beautiful and so is she!

I can't believe your baby boy is so big!
  • spiderlashes5000spiderlashes5000 Posts: 17,898Registered Users Curl Virtuoso
    Awww, what a cutie pie! So happy for you.:occasion7:

• wavezncurlzwavezncurlz Posts: 1,814Registered Users
    My pink vibes worked MadScientist!

Yeah for you and your family. What a great Christmas present.

My Cassi was small too but has gained and has reached 8 pounds now. She still is slim and long so she looks so small compared to my big girl Kennedy.

How is Karan? Kennedy is so in love with her sister. I thought she'd be jealous but she's not really showing it. A little regression (potty training) but otherwise, she's doing well.
    HAIRCOLLAGE2010-1-1.jpg[

mini-album w/ various styles for the past 10 years of natural hair:
    http://s29.photobucket.com/albums/c252/wavezncurlz/hair/
    password: curlzorwavez
  • mad scientistmad scientist Posts: 3,530Registered Users
    How is Karan? Kennedy is so in love with her sister. I thought she'd be jealous but she's not really showing it. A little regression (potty training) but otherwise, she's doing well.

Thank you for all those pink vibes!!

Karan is ok - he was really sick for the almost 3 days I was in hospital (same stomach virus that sent me into labour) and so the combination of that and having never been away from me for so long was hard on him. But he's surprisingly tolerant of the baby - maybe a little disappointed that she doesn't play or do anything interesting. He's bonked her on the head a few times already, but she'll live (and learn to fight back soon enough). Considering she's attached to my breast pretty much 24/7, he is really quite good about it all. I'm definitely tired constantly moving back and forth between my two kids without a break and thankful that I had such an easy recovery this time.
  • velvet pawsvelvet paws Posts: 1,250Registered Users
    Congratulations! She's a beautiful little girl with a handsome big brother! You have a lovely family. :)
    3A / 2B / 2C wavicelli

.png

.png
  • journotravelerjournotraveler Posts: 2,816Registered Users
    congrats! you have a lovely family
    3B corkscrews with scatterings of 3A & 3C.
  • wavezncurlzwavezncurlz Posts: 1,814Registered Users

Thank you for all those pink vibes!!

Karan is ok - he was really sick for the almost 3 days I was in hospital (same stomach virus that sent me into labour) and so the combination of that and having never been away from me for so long was hard on him. But he's surprisingly tolerant of the baby - maybe a little disappointed that she doesn't play or do anything interesting. He's bonked her on the head a few times already, but she'll live (and learn to fight back soon enough). Considering she's attached to my breast pretty much 24/7, he is really quite good about it all. I'm definitely tired constantly moving back and forth between my two kids without a break and thankful that I had such an easy recovery this time.

Poor Karan!
    Kennedy keeps giving Cassidy toys and asks if she wants to go to the playground. LOL. She also told me in no uncertain terms that we HAVE to take her to her mommy's house since she never picked her up! :wink:
    HAIRCOLLAGE2010-1-1.jpg[

mini-album w/ various styles for the past 10 years of natural hair:
    http://s29.photobucket.com/albums/c252/wavezncurlz/hair/
    password: curlzorwavez

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file