Well then :o)

supernovasupernova Posts: 4Registered Users
Hi there,

I've been visiting this site for a while now - and I thought it would be time to join the curltalk now...

About me -
I'm a student from Austria (yes really...that tiny country in the middle of Europe :lol: ) and I've had curly hair ever since I once cut it when I was about ten years old - this had really some effects on my looks *grins* (though always had those 2B waves before anyway.)
Now my hair is type 3B (but sometimes 3A, depends on my hair's mood I guess :tongue5: ) and actually, I've always been quite happy with this "different" hair (*yay* for the individualists). I guess it was just a matter of time when my curls would come out - both my parents and my sister have curls.

The only thing that really bothers me is that frizz-thing (sigh)
It's just there's "light" frizz on top on the second day after washing it. Looking at it against the light it looks like a halo :lol:
So, I came for looking up some tips and tricks against this curl-phenomenon (awesome site :thumright: - definitely will try the satin pillowcase tip) - and then, well here I am (luv me message-boards ;) )

Well that's it for now - I guess I'll see ya :wave:
Come ride with me through the veins of history
I'll show you a God who falls asleep on the job
How can we win when fools can be kings?
Don't waste your time or time will waste you

Comments

• JessieC777JessieC777 Posts: 40Registered Users
    I call it my frizz halo too lol Welcome :)
  • GretchenGretchen Administrator Posts: 10,840Moderators Curl Virtuoso
    Welcome! We're glad to have you!

Gretchen
    NaturallyCurly.com co-founder
    3A

You are beautiful!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file