Deal or no Deal girl

mariag002mariag002 Posts: 3,557Registered Users Curl Neophyte
Hayley Marie Norman from Deal or no Deal has the most beautiful hair! I wish I had the courage to wear my hair this big in public! She's got beautiful hair and you can tell she's got alot of confidence. She's my hair idol LOL

hayleymarienorman.jpg

This is what she said about her natural hair:

Is there any particular significance to your trademark afro?
Yes, there is. I've worn my hair natural my entire life. There were several times in school I was
ridiculed for it, and up until a couple years ago, I soo badly wanted to straighten my hair. But, thank
God, my mom wouldn't let me touch it! It has only been the past couple years that I've truly embraced my hair. Believe it or not, I've had several work related instances where people have asked me to straighten my hair because they believe it is sexier, or more acceptable. I flat out refuse to work with people who have such small minds. A huge men's magazine wanted to feature me, only if I wore my hair straight, and I told them absolutely not. I want to let other people who are afraid of wearing their hair natural, know that not only should they, but that it is damn hot! And, I hope I am changing the stereotype, one straight hair at a time!

http://brianx.com/divas/miss-may-2007.html
- Maria

Big Chop: 9/23/07
Relaxer free for almost 5 years!

Comments

• natashamcknatashamck Posts: 434Registered Users
    Aww... I LOVE her hair :)
    ...I want to let other people who are afraid of wearing their hair natural, know that not only should they, but that it is damn hot! And, I hope I am changing the stereotype, one straight hair at a time!

And now I like her even more. From her myspace it looks like she'll be in 3-4 movies next year...
    mostly coarse texture, normal porosity... I think?
    HG: Generic Matrix Biolage, KCCC, KCKT, CBSS WSHP

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file