marc anthony products....

curls101curls101 Registered Users Posts: 334
Anyone ever tried his curly line?...I need something that gives me a lot of boost and less frizz and my cousin said he has some amazing stuff. Anyone agree?

Comments

• jussamariejussamarie Registered Users Posts: 61
    hey, i just reviewed the curl lotion, if you will look further down on the threads list...sorry i don't feel like retyping. hope it helps though!
    PW: curls
    mostly 3b with some 3a and 3c mixed in; super thick and thirsty
    ~current products: to cleanse: elucence moisturizing shampoo; condition: aussie 3 minute miracle or tresemme mixed with jojoba oil; leave in: suave naturals toasted vanilla; gel: la looks sport gel
    ~~still looking for my HG
  • FrizzBgoneFrizzBgone Registered Users Posts: 2,678 Curl Neophyte
    I used to use some of his curl products ... but I think many of them contain cones ... I am modified CG, but I try very hard to stay away from cones. I found that I would get good results the day I used his products, but then my hair would be uncooperative for days afterwards. I'm not an expert, but I attributed it to the cones.

If you're having a problem with frizz, have you ever tried [buylink=http://www.curlmart.com/Curly-Hair-Solutions-Curl-Keeper-p-28.html?utm_source=naturallycurly.com&utm_medium=text-link&utm_content=curltalk-post-text&utm_campaign=curly-hair-solutions-curl-keeper]Curl Keeper[/buylink] or [buylink=http://www.curlmart.com/Jessicurl-Rockin-Ringlets-Styling-Potion-p-100.html?utm_source=naturallycurly.com&utm_medium=text-link&utm_content=curltalk-post-text&utm_campaign=jessicurl-rockin-ringlets]Jessicurl's Rockin Ringlets[/buylink] before putting in your gel or other styling products?

If I use either of those products, I can use almost anything without frizz.

HTH
    Type: 3a fine & dense,with normal porosity, terrible product junkie
    ROUTINE: LI, enhancer, gel, plop with Curlease towel, serum product (either CIAB or Gel-les'c), clip & diffuse.
    Too many favourite products to list ... I finally have my routine that works and alot of products to choose from. My product stash is huge, but well loved !!!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file