marc anthony strictly curls

jussamariejussamarie Posts: 61Registered Users
has anyone tried this line? i was at cvs today and couldn't resist picking up some curl defining lotion. i'm going to try it tomorrow, and was curious to hear anyone's experiences with it.
PW: curls
mostly 3b with some 3a and 3c mixed in; super thick and thirsty
~current products: to cleanse: elucence moisturizing shampoo; condition: aussie 3 minute miracle or tresemme mixed with jojoba oil; leave in: suave naturals toasted vanilla; gel: la looks sport gel
~~still looking for my HG

Comments

• jussamariejussamarie Posts: 61Registered Users
    ookay well here's my review of the product, in case you guys were wanting to try it. basically i used it before my gel, and it did help in eliminating some frizzies, it's got pretty good slip (maybe too much actually), but i kind of didn't like the intense liquidy feeling. it has a great lemon scent though. i'm sure i'll use it again, but it's definitely not an HG...for me at least.
    PW: curls
    mostly 3b with some 3a and 3c mixed in; super thick and thirsty
    ~current products: to cleanse: elucence moisturizing shampoo; condition: aussie 3 minute miracle or tresemme mixed with jojoba oil; leave in: suave naturals toasted vanilla; gel: la looks sport gel
    ~~still looking for my HG
  • FrizzBgoneFrizzBgone Posts: 2,678Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    I used to use this before I started avoiding cones. I always found I got good results the day I used the product, but for days afterwards, my hair would be frizzy and dried out looking. I seldom get 2nd day hair, so the frizzy mess was even after re-doing my hair.

It wasn't until I started avoiding the cones, that I realized that the mess in the days following my 'fav' products were because of the cones that those products contained. If you don't mind the silicones, it does work well though. You may find that you have to clarify more often.

If cones aren't a concern for you, I found the John Frieda line even better than Marc Anthony ... same price range and usually just as easy to find in the stores.
    Type: 3a fine & dense,with normal porosity, terrible product junkie
    ROUTINE: LI, enhancer, gel, plop with Curlease towel, serum product (either CIAB or Gel-les'c), clip & diffuse.
    Too many favourite products to list ... I finally have my routine that works and alot of products to choose from. My product stash is huge, but well loved !!!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file