Almond Oil

GabaGaba Posts: 11Registered Users
I use almond oil in my skin. It's a good moisturizer, but what I really love is it's wonderful sweet smell. I was wondering if it could also do something for my hair.
2/3a

Comments

• JessieC777JessieC777 Posts: 40Registered Users
    I've read that it's good to use as a preconditioning treatment especially for those who dye their hair. It's less acidic than olive oil so it won't cause the hair color to fade. I'm not sure if it's cg though...
  • Flower princessFlower princess Posts: 608Registered Users
    [FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif][FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]almond oil is used as a massage oil for the scalp and as a hair conditioner you can try it as a pre-poo also!
    [/FONT][/FONT]
    All Hair is Good Hair!

It's Not What's ON Your Head, But What's IN Your Head!

Please join/follow my new blog http://vividthoughtsofglory.blogspot.com/
  • GabaGaba Posts: 11Registered Users
    Today I put some drops of oil in my regular conditioner and it felt okay.
    2/3a
  • niknik Posts: 109Registered Users
    what kind do you use and where do you get it? I saw a bottle of Almond Glow ( i think that was the name) in the Vitamin Shoppe but if I can recall correctly, the ingredients didn't look great. Thanks.
    There will never be another you
  • multicultcurlymulticultcurly Posts: 5,136Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    Almond oil is curly girl -- it's natural and not synthetic -- meaning it does not clog pores or smother the hair shaft. I use pure almond oil found in health food stores, such as Whole Foods. The only ingredient is almond oil, although vitamin E (tocopheryl) is sometimes added. Mine is usually found in the beauty section next to haircare and skincare.
    3b/c, medium-coarse, low porosity, high density
    HG: Jessicurl Too Shea and Kinky Curly Curling Custard
    Shampoo: nonsulfate shampoo and Suave Naturals sulfate shampoo when needed
  • niknik Posts: 109Registered Users
    Thank you!
    There will never be another you

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file