Would You like this Gift?

Hairblogger â„¢Hairblogger â„¢ Posts: 564Registered Users
My cousin has very thick wavy hair (ala Irene Cara back in the day) but she uses a lot of products without regard to the ingredients, So I thought I'd give her an organic spa kit to kind of give her a gentle push get her into the swing of all things natural...

So, the gift kit will include a few bottles of the Aubrey's Rosa mosqueta condish & Poo and the tea tree clarifying 'poo with the mandarin magic jelly packaged in a little bath/spa gift set with natural bristle bath brush and facial brush and some of the Aubrey bath soap with some Bare Minerals stuff.

Now the problem is, my friend who also knows her thinks I should give her the VS giftcard I planned to give for her b-day, now and the spa basket on her b-day, so now I'm conflicted as to which gift to give, and when...

Do you think you'd like the spa gift as a gift for xmas?

Or should I give her the giftcard, now?

My friend said she thought the gift card would be better for the holidays because she might need something (undies, jammies and whatnot) and then spa bag would be better as a b-day gift for her next month... But I wanted her to have something bigger to open for the holidays and I thought with the fancy makeup attached, she'd still like it and have some immediate use for it (with New year's coming), but now I don't know... What do you guys think (SBB, Heather Nicole)?
'Goddess Hair & Skin Recipe Book' devotee 4life!

Co-Wash: Aubrey O. HoneySuckleRose Cond.
Poo: 1-2x ~monthly~ w/AO 'poo+Baking Soda
DT: Honey + any Aubrey Condish
Leave-Ins: Sheamoisture / RJML Cactus / KBBmilk!

[/COLOR]

Comments

• jcurladyjcurlady Posts: 626Registered Users Curl Novice
    Well, VS does a big sale twice a year. I think one is at the beginning of the year and the other is in June. So, really it doesn't matter. It'll work out either way. I'd be happy either way. My sister gets me a VS giftcard 4 Christmas every year and I hold on to it until the sale.
    if luvin KCKT and KCCC is wrong I don't wanna b right

sell crazy somewhere else...we're all stocked up here.
  • SuburbanbushbabeSuburbanbushbabe Posts: 15,402Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    I think you're overanalyzing it. She would be delighted with either gift.

Jcurlady your sigline so funny
    My blog - http://suburbanbushbabe.wordpress.com/
    My FOTKI - http://whatsnew.fotki.com/suburbanbushbabe/
    comic-p.jpg

Playing with my hair is a hobby. Fluffy, fine natural 4a. Goal= Healthy, beautiful hair that retains its length.
    Hear that crash? It's me falling off the CG wagon.
  • Hairblogger â„¢Hairblogger â„¢ Posts: 564Registered Users
    Thanks, guys!

I will give her the spa pack tomorrow and the VS card for her b-day.
    'Goddess Hair & Skin Recipe Book' devotee 4life!

Co-Wash: Aubrey O. HoneySuckleRose Cond.
    Poo: 1-2x ~monthly~ w/AO 'poo+Baking Soda
    DT: Honey + any Aubrey Condish
    Leave-Ins: Sheamoisture / RJML Cactus / KBBmilk!

[/COLOR]

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file