Curl enhancer: Mop-C curl cream
DT: Deva Heaven in Hair; JC WDT
Gel: B&A; Arc Angel
Conditioner: Deva OneC; JC too shea
Frizz fighters: CK, JCS C&S
PW: curlynow

Comments

• cassewellcassewell Posts: 13Registered Users
    I got it from "Whole Foods', any of the natural food stores should have it.
    What my future holds:
    • Chemical Free hair
    • Healthy hair
    • All the kids grown and gone
    Still looking for my idea products
  • thataliciagirlthataliciagirl Posts: 477Registered Users
    When you find it, buy it, and use it, you'll be glad you did!!

How I know a conditioner's amazing: my boyfriend (who would rather not notice how much time/energy/money I really do spend on my hair), notices and comments on how "awesome" and soft my hair is!!

I've only used the conditioner three times since I bought it - in shower and a bit for leave-in, but I have less frizz and my hair is touchably soft :)

I'm in love with it. Oh yeah, I bought mine at Whole Foods. If you go to the Aubrey Organics website you can search for a store that sells their products.

2c/3a; CG/Mod since 5/07

Counting down!:
    Shooting my 1st wedding - May 17th
    Portfolio Review - May 23rd (wish me LUCK!)
    Graduation - June 20th
    Move back to MAINE!! - Late July

Pictures of me: http://public.fotki.com/thataliciagirl/
    Pictures by me: http://www.alicialanephotography.com/

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • FrizzBgoneFrizzBgone Posts: 2,678Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    I'm in love with it. Oh yeah, I bought mine at Whole Foods. If you go to the Aubrey Organics website you can search for a store that sells their products.

This was how I found a store that sells it locally. It is awesome. I use it as a leave-in as well.
    Type: 3a fine & dense,with normal porosity, terrible product junkie
    ROUTINE: LI, enhancer, gel, plop with Curlease towel, serum product (either CIAB or Gel-les'c), clip & diffuse.
    Too many favourite products to list ... I finally have my routine that works and alot of products to choose from. My product stash is huge, but well loved !!!
  • nappity4bnappity4b Posts: 11Registered Users
    I get it at Whole Foods and barring that I get it from the Vitamin Shoppe. My nearest Whole Foods Store ran out and they special ordered it for me! Its a great pre-poo, a great deep condish and an excellent leave-in:blob7:
    "When spider webs unite they can tie up a lion"- Ethiopian Proverb
  • xcptnlxcptnl Posts: 15,678Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    Whole foods still has Aubrey on sale - at least they did on Monday.
    Central Massachusetts

One good reason to only maintain a small circle of friends is that three out of four murders are committed by people who know the victim. ~George Carlin~

In regards to Vagazzling: They just want to get into the goods without worrying about getting scratched up by fake crystals. ~spring1onu~
  • LavenderCurlsLavenderCurls Posts: 1,478Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    Oh my goodness .. after reading about this conditioner, I trotted down to the Vitamin Shoppe and not only picked this up, but saw that they are now selling some Jane Carter products. So, I left with the conditioner and the [buylink=http://www.curlmart.com/Jane-Carter-Solution-Condition-and-Sculpt-p-159.html?utm_source=naturallycurly.com&utm_medium=text-link&utm_content=curltalk-post-text&utm_campaign=the-jane-carter-solution-condition-sculpt]Condition & Sculpt[/buylink].

LOVE the conditioner! Even with my fine, thin hair, it did wonders. I used it as a leave-in last night and just let my hair air dry. Holy cow, I could just about use that stuff as a sole product. I had ringlets up to my scalp :shock:.

This morning, I used it as a leave-in, then added the JCC&S underneath some GF XL Weightless Gel .. very good combo. I must also add that after seeing another thread on the GB about someone viewing Jessicurl's viedos again and scrunching, THEN plopping instead of going from dripping wet to plopping, has helped tremendously! I need to go bump that thread!

One thing about the conditioner - I can't get it out of the little lid they have. I have to remove it and just squeeze it out in a big, thick ribbon. Be nice if they'd put a pump-type thingmajig on it!
    CG-modified since 4/05
    2b/3a and 3b on occasion!
    Products: The hair aisle in my own cabinets. :roll:
    Best definition winner: KCCC
    Best volume winner: LOOB
  • mysteryflavoredmysteryflavored Posts: 1,271Registered Users Curl Novice
    One thing about the conditioner - I can't get it out of the little lid they have. I have to remove it and just squeeze it out in a big, thick ribbon. Be nice if they'd put a pump-type thingmajig on it!

I've found that now that I'm about halfway done with my bottle, it shakes up very easily and comes out a little thinner. I'm not really sure what happened...
  • Athyn312Athyn312 Posts: 20Registered Users
    That's good to know! I read the back of the bottle, and had the most bemused expression on my face as I tried to shake the conditioner before using it and found that it didn't budge. It occured to me that I might have some problems getting the last third of the product out of the bottle, but now I'm not worried about it! Thanks!
    3 B; fine, below the shoulders.
    KC Come Clean shampoo; The Body Shop Rainforest Essentials shampoo & conditioner for color treated hair.
    Styling: KC Knot Today; CHS Curl Keeper
  • xcptnlxcptnl Posts: 15,678Registered Users Curl Connoisseur

I've found that now that I'm about halfway done with my bottle, it shakes up very easily and comes out a little thinner. I'm not really sure what happened...

I have noticed this as well. When it gets down to the bitter end I add water - shake it up and use it for a co-wash. This way I use it ALL up!
    Central Massachusetts

One good reason to only maintain a small circle of friends is that three out of four murders are committed by people who know the victim. ~George Carlin~

In regards to Vagazzling: They just want to get into the goods without worrying about getting scratched up by fake crystals. ~spring1onu~
  • LavenderCurlsLavenderCurls Posts: 1,478Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    That's good to know! I thought they must be joking when they said to shake it up - that stuff's like extra thick toothpaste right now.
    CG-modified since 4/05
    2b/3a and 3b on occasion!
    Products: The hair aisle in my own cabinets. :roll:
    Best definition winner: KCCC
    Best volume winner: LOOB

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file